Extra

Extra 1

The process of leaving City Y was not as chaotic as Qian Qing imagined. One is that Zhou Hao's reputation in the compound has always been good, and his promotion in the past few years is also something that everyone expected. So except for a few jealous people, the rest of the people are mostly envious. When Qian Qing took her children back to City Y to pack things, there were also many people who came to help.
In addition, the most widely circulated topic in the entire oilfield compound that year was the seizure of Huazhen Tobacco and Liquor opened by Wang Hua.
Since 1983, the crackdown on various illegal incidents has never stopped. No matter the nature or the scope of this incident, many people were shocked.
Even though many people privately didn't like Wang Hua's family, after all, Wang Hua had cheated in marriage, and that Ah Zhen was acting like a monster all day long, she didn't look like a decent person. But hearing such news at first glance still makes people speechless.
smuggling, drugs, bribery
Jobs in the oil fields are fairly secure these days, and most people can come into contact with the biggest criminal in their lives, that is, the kind of petty theft. Suddenly a thunderbolt struck, knocking the heads of many people in the courtyard into a daze.
Those who bear the brunt are those who work at Wang Hua's place, and all the nasty things come out all of a sudden.
In all fairness, the families of those girls who go to work with Huazhen's cigarettes and alcohol may not all have bad intentions. After all, who would have thought that Wang Hua would be so courageous?
smuggling
You must know that in the past two years, I heard that the coastal areas have started to crack down on smuggling. If the amount exceeds a certain amount, they will be sentenced severely.
what bribe
Some parents in the middle can't tell the pain.
The results of the investigation have already come out. In order to control these girls, Ah Zhen also told them to introduce rich husbands. Except for a few who have fallen into the pit, most of them are still in the stage of being attracted by the "carrot" thrown by A Zhen.
Of course, those involved in the case have already been controlled by the police, and those who became addicted to drugs were also sent to rehab. The rest of the girls went home, which means they really didn't know anything.
But no one believed this anymore.
During the time when Qian Qing was busy moving, the families of these girls in the courtyard alone had already had a lot of trouble.
Wang Hua was arrested, and all the things in the family were confiscated. It is said that in the end, he was sentenced to death or life indefinitely.
People can't get out, there is no compensation, and their reputation is ruined.
All of a sudden, these people had nowhere to project their anger, they could only swarm the factory to demand an explanation.
Wang Hua lived in a tube building in the oil field and opened a shop in the factory area. The factory also encouraged those who left the factory to provide jobs for the second-generation oil workers in the factory.
Now that something happened, the factory didn't give an explanation.
While packing up her things, Qian Qing expressed her surprise: "This factory can't agree to it."
Li Hongmei, who was helping her pack her clothes, shook her head: "The store was sold in the factory, but since the year before last, all the property rights of the small department store have been separated from the oil field, and the unified ownership is under a new management company at the top. ."
"Besides, this kind of thing depends on who that Ah Zhen traveled around to find these girls to go to work. The reputation of her couple is so bad, but if the family is clear, few girls will go to him. Go to work. On the other hand, Factory No. 2 and No. 3 Factory, they heard that Huazhen's cigarettes and alcohol offer high wages, and they rushed to send the girls there."
"It's just a pity for these young girls. Parents don't have a clear mind. Now they are still making trouble, and the trouble is getting bigger and bigger. What good will it do them?"
The aftermath of Wang Hua's incident made the compound lively for a long time, until Zhou Hao's work was handed over and the couple settled everything in City Y, the farce was not over yet.
Before leaving, Qian Qing quietly left a message to Li Hongmei: "I'm in the sanitary napkin factory over there in the provincial capital, and I'm currently recruiting people. Please ask those girls for me. If anyone is willing to go, apply for it."
It's not that she has bad intentions, it's just that all the parents in the compound are smarter and more decent, and they have long since stopped interacting with Wang Hua's family. I was able to send my daughter there, secretly thinking about finding a wealthy son-in-law in Huazhen Tobacco and Liquor, most of the parents in the family are either out of their minds or a little crooked. It is unlucky to be reborn into this kind of family.
However, what Qian Qing can offer is a normal job. After all, as long as you leave this environment, other places will always be another world.
The last time Qian Qing came to Beijing, in addition to taking the plane, she also specially took the Beijing subway.
You know, now only three cities in the country have subways, and there is only one line, Line 1, in Beijing.
This rare thing was not open to the outside world before. In the past few decades, it didn't mean that you could buy tickets with money. It had to be a specific unit to have tickets. But since 1981, the Beijing Subway has opened up ticket sales.
Now when people travel to Beijing, besides the Forbidden City and the Great Wall, they come to experience this subway that is said to be unique to foreigners.
It's not that Qian Qing has any special feelings for the subway, but that she is thinking about where she will buy the house this time.
Needless to say, Zhou Hao's work unit is in Dongzhimen, and the Tongzilou with points is not far away.
Qian Qing looked around, and the current housing in Beijing is still dominated by Tongzilou and Siheyuan, but, well, Qian Qing doesn't want to live in Tongzilou.
It's different from City Y. When I was there, the compound was full of people I knew, and no one shy away from her starting a business. But when she moved to Beijing, Qian Qing really didn't want to live in Tongzilou.
One is that she is also busy with business now, and the family must invite another aunt to take care of her. Living in a tube building will inevitably be talked about.
Another thing is that although they seem to be a family of four, Qian's mother, Qian's father and Qian Yu will probably come here often in the future due to business reasons.
After looking around, Qian Qing finally decided to buy a courtyard house in the north.
After buying it, Qian Qing was not in a hurry to move in. You must know that the current courtyard house is not a good place to live. Let alone the troublesomeness of changing the wires and water pipes, it is very troublesome just to discharge the sewage and sewers.
So after Qian Qing bought the courtyard house, she also hired someone to renovate it. After Qian Qing and Zhou Haoyang settled the matters in City Y, the houses here could also be moved in.
A few days after checking in, Mother Qian came over.
If you want to say that the entire Qian family has seen the most people in the world, it is not Qian Qing and Qian Yu, but Qian's mother who is over fifty years old.
Because of the cooperation with Lu Jiaren, over the past year or so, Qian's mother has not only seen the feasting and feasting in the south, but also visited this place in Beijing, and even Hong Kong Island two or three times.
Seeing more about the world, Qian's mother also began to pay attention to dressing up, and now Qian's mother is quite different from before. Not only the clothes, but also the spirit has been greatly improved.
Jiaojiao and Yangyang are almost two years old now, and it's the time when they can run around on their two little legs. Seeing Mother Qian go to the door, Jiaojiao plunged her head into Mother Qian's arms like a husky who hadn't seen anyone for a long time.
Mother Qian picked up her grandson, and looked at the courtyard where Qian Qing lived with a curious look on her face.
"This house is so beautifully tidied up, how did you find such a bright place?"
Speaking of which, this is not Qian's mother's first visit to Beijing. Before that, Qian Qing asked her to prepare earlier to find a suitable house here and buy it. After all, whether it is Qian Yu or Qian Qing, they will come to Beijing in all likelihood.
Needless to say, Qian Yu, Qian Yu's business has also grown bigger and bigger in recent years. Although the majority of the by-product business is still occupied by state-owned factories, but with such a large population in the country, that little head is enough Qian Yu went to develop.
So Qian Yu is running around now, with vermicelli, yuba, dried mushrooms, fungus, and dried rice noodles
Qian Qing felt that her sister was much more ambitious than her, and she would come to Beijing sooner or later. "It wasn't so bright before. I bought it and changed it myself. Well, just this
Drainage is very troublesome"
After looking at it for a while, Qian's mother had to admit that her daughter was right. This courtyard house took time to tidy up. Although the original layout has not been greatly changed, a room has been remodeled as a garage, and there is also a water tank in the yard.
Mother Qian lived here for two days, and left in a hurry.
Qian Qing was busy looking around for office locations. She planned to move the headquarters of Qingyue and Qingshu to Beijing.
As for Zhou Hao, "Have you heard that our team is going to have a newcomer recently?"
The natural gas development team led by the state, called the team, actually has a large number of people. There are several small groups belonging to different units, and there are nearly a hundred people.
The talking group is the three groups under the oilfield unit, and it is also the group responsible for the pipeline design of this natural gas development.
"You don't wonder where this person was transferred from" "Where"
"The Maintenance Team of the Northern Oilfield"
This is not to give money to Zhou Hao, but mainly because the group is now divided into three categories, one is those who have studied abroad and are recruited by various units with a lot of money, and this kind of people also constitute the backbone of the group. Especially those who have been to Laomei are the most. After all, the natural gas development in Laomei is the fastest.
The second category is domestic engineers who have visited foreign countries. This category is organized by the unit.
There is another kind of people who have never been abroad.
But Zhou Hao's situation is obviously worse than those who have never been abroad. He is a worker transferred from the front line.
Sure enough, although the faces of the few people next to them didn't show anything, the words on their mouths weren't all that pleasant.
"Then what does the maintenance team come to us for? We do pipeline design here, not maintenance machinery."
"That's right, I heard that you should be transferred from the grassroots all at once, and you can be transferred to us right now, isn't it?"
The person who started the gossip was even more proud, and after hearing the words, he guided him in this direction: "I heard that this person is still a technical secondary school student?"
Although it is true that there are people with low education in the group, these people are all elderly without exception. Everyone knew what was going on in China decades ago, so naturally they would not pick on these people's education.
But Zhou Hao
This person who has not met yet, who is not even in his thirties, and has a poor education, why is he transferred from the grassroots to the capital all of a sudden.
People at this time have indescribable views on fairness. The liberalization of the private economy in recent years has made them, who have studied for many years, feel unfair. Just imagine, I have worked hard for decades to go to school, and I study things all day long, but those self-employed can raise their hands and earn money that they can't earn in their entire lives.
Who wouldn't care if there was a "black sheep" like Zhou Hao right under his nose? It can only be said that Zhou Hao was resisted by most people before he showed up. It was in such a situation that Zhou Hao reported.
As soon as the report was made, the person in charge of the reception gave him the key to the Tongzilou. When I posted it, I was still wondering, people here used to come to pick it up a long time in advance, but Zhou Hao is good, because everyone came to work to ask for it.
Zhou Hao took the key and went to the group to report.
The group leader is an old man who doesn't like to talk, so he only arranged Zhou Hao on the side of the group and gave him some English documents to familiarize himself with the work while translating.
As soon as Zhou Hao sat down, he heard a sneer from beside him.
He glanced at the people next to him. He was not very old, and his appearance was not much different from the people around him. He had a cup of dark brown coffee in his hand.
"Some people don't know if they can understand English literature."
Zhou Haoduan sat in his seat, and he was not stupid. The team leader didn't recommend him just now, I don't know if it's because he forgot or because he hasn't participated in the formal team work yet. But this person in front of him must be a troubled person.
"Hey, Lao Lu, has your house been divided yet?"
The man named Lao Lu smiled helplessly. He was also transferred from the grassroots, but unlike Zhou Haoyang, he was a local. When allocating houses in the unit, I took this into consideration, and put his housing allocation needs in the back row.
"not yet"
The person next to him seemed to have caught something, and started to fire in a hurry.
"That's not okay, Lao Lu, how can you say that you have been working here for several years, how can we not give you a house? Some people are given a house when they are new. This is not a fair phenomenon."
Lao Lu glanced at Zhou Hao quietly, and Zhou Hao looked at the documents in his hand as if he hadn't heard anything.
"Xiaojie, this is all arranged by the unit, so don't talk about it."
The guy named Xiaojie wanted to say something more, but Lao Lu had already blocked him.
"The unit said that I have a share of the house built on the horse. Xiaojie, it's very good if your application is approved. I think it will be your turn next time to allocate housing."
Ignoring the undercurrent surging next to him, Zhou Hao devoted himself to his work now.
If it is said that he majored in technology at the beginning, it was because the engineers in the factory said that natural gas was a major trend in the future. Later, Zhou Hao studied this major out of pure interest.
From the design of the pipeline to the overall supporting facilities behind it, it was slowly built up just like he was concentrating on making a thing at home.
The confrontation next to him also stopped for the time being, only the guy named Xiaojie kept saying something.
"This is the coffee my second brother sent me from abroad. What grade is it?"
"This place is wrong, when I was studying abroad"
At the end of the day, although Zhou Hao didn't talk to the people around him very much, he already knew from the other person's soliloquy where this person came from, what education he had attended, how many relatives he had at home, and what they did
When it was time to get off work, Xiaojie stretched his waist with a bunch of motorcycle keys hanging around in his hands.
"Well, the weather is good these days, but riding a motorcycle is too hot. I should have bought two helmets if I knew it."
The team member next to him curled his lips secretly, that is to say, Zhou Hao has not been here for a long time, and this is the first time he heard this sentence today, and the other members of the group have already heard this sentence until their ears are callused.
When it's sunny, it's this sentence, and when it's raining, it's changed to "Oops, the rain is too sudden today, but it's okay, I'm going fast on a motorcycle, and I'll get home after a little drenching."
The cold weather turned into "The weather is too cold, so my house is not far away, and riding a motorcycle is good, but the road is too cold."
Seeing Zhou Hao tidying up his things slowly, the people around him felt that they were on the same front as Zhou Hao.
"Hey, how are you going back today?" Zhou Hao raised his hand and looked at the time on his watch: "Let's take a train." "That's a good relationship, let's catch the bus together."
Before Zhou Hao could speak, Xiaojie interjected: "Then you have to hurry up, the No. 11 bus is crowded at the moment, let me tell you, or the motorcycle is faster, and there is no need to wait for the time to squeeze."
The person next to him rolled his eyes, feeling irritable and sour.
Can this fucking group check their character when recruiting people?
where did this flower peacock come from
Zhou Hao went out with others, and not long after standing at the door, he suddenly heard a horn.
I saw a crown car appeared at the entrance of the unit, with a silver-gray body, so bright that it almost illuminated the old houses around the unit.
Qian Qing was sitting in the driver's seat, wearing a yellow dress, afraid that the evening sun would shine on her eyes, she also wore a pair of sunglasses, and a silk scarf around her neck.
In the back seat of the car, Qian Qing entrusted Lu Jiayi to bring back the safe from abroad. The seats, Jiaojiao and Yangyang were tied firmly.
"Zhou Hao..." Zhou Hao's eyes lit up, he turned his head and nodded to the people who came out with him just now.
He sat in the co-pilot neatly.
Looking at the exhaust from the distant crown car
"That's his lover"
"It should be, did you see that there are two children in the back seat?"
"Damn, it's really different."
The person who complained about Xiaojie in his heart just now is about to bubble with sourness.
Damn, your family is so rich, what kind of old pig did you play just now?
A car, a wife with children, showing off at once, right?
However, he just complained in his heart, and Xiaojie, who was riding a motorcycle next to him and was sprayed all over his head by the exhaust of Crown Crown, was not in a good mood.
Damn, you have a car, didn't you say it earlier
You look like I'm dumb, you know?
Qian Qing's coming to pick up Zhou Hao from get off work today was just a sudden idea. After all, she is not familiar with Beijing, and the driver has not been recruited properly. This car, she drove also stuttered.
I had to find a place while driving, and almost went to the wrong place in the middle.
Fortunately, the general will catch up with Zhou Hao when he gets off work.
Jiaojiao and Yangyang in the backseat had also ridden in a car before, but this was the first time they sat alone in the backseat, and both children looked surprised.
Yang Yang didn't even sleep, and looked around with his eyes wide open. "How about the first day of work today?" Zhou Hao chuckled: "That's it." The new environment, do you still expect it to go smoothly as soon as you arrive at the place?
Qian Qing is not very keen on western food. Although there was no western restaurant in city y, there was one in the provincial capital. She and Zhou Hao also went to eat there. As for the roast duck, I was already tired of eating it when I came to Beijing.
The Gongdelin restaurant I'm going to this time is a vegetarian restaurant. I heard it's from Shanghai. It's been very popular in Beijing for the past two years.
The setting sun shone on this car, covering the whole car with a layer of orange light.
Zhou Hao listened to the two little Doudings in the back seat talking to each other, while Qian Qing was chatting with himself in the middle of the car.
If the world has an end, Zhou Hao thought, every day in the future can be, because at this moment, he already feels that he has no regrets in this life anymore.