Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Qian Yu took two five-yuan pencil cases from Qian's mother, and the most expensive fifteen-yuan pencil case. There are children going to school in the second and fourth rooms of the Huang family. These three pencil boxes are enough, but the grades are different. It may be enough for Mrs. Huang to worry for a while.

Qian Qing snickered, her sister is really not stupid, with a little tweaking by herself, she can learn innovative methods without a teacher.

Turning her head around, Qian Qing started to make preparations to go out. Going to the south this time is not like going to the provincial capital, it can almost be said to be an unknown.

She plans to go to two places this time. One is the small town where the manufacturers of pillow covers and handkerchiefs are located. I heard from those people last time that many of their small factories are being impacted by the factories in Yangcheng, and most of them are stretched. Qian Qing Going to take a trip to see if I can pick it up.

There is also a trip to the southernmost city of Yangcheng. As the province closest to Hong Kong Island, Yangcheng can be described as a weather vane and one of the fastest-growing cities.

Calculated in this way, the money in her hand is not tight, it is very tight, Lao Ding has already paid back the five hundred yuan, and Chen Xinran generously said that the one thousand yuan will let her rest assured that she will spend it until the New Year, but Even so, Qian Qing only had 4,000 yuan in his hand.

If summer is okay, the clothes are light and easy to carry, and a single piece is cheaper, so you can earn more and earn more.

Winter clothes are difficult, not to mention expensive, cumbersome and difficult to transport. In addition, people generally have few winter clothes. Some families with difficulties can wear a cotton coat for a whole winter. More people buy cloth by themselves and step on the sewing machine to make it by themselves, so the demand for purchase is greatly reduced.

Qian Qing was counting the money in her hands, turning her pale fingers over and over.

When Zhou Hao came back from the water room, he saw her sad face and leaned over to her.

Qian Qing put down the money, hugged Zhou Hao's head and shook: "Zhou Hao, I'm so poor."

Zhou Hao: ...

No, you hold the financial lifeline of the whole family, and you have a lot of money in your hand. Those who receive pocket money every month call themselves poor?

Qian Qing gave Zhou Hao the calculation with her fingers: "I'm going to divide the money into two sides. Part of it will go into clothes. It's better to put in a little more. I won't be able to go south when the weather is cold. I have to leave enough money." Go to the money and prepare to pick up the leaks. If I come across something good at that time, but I don't have the money and can't get it, I will cry to death and I will tell you!"

Zhou Hao pulled the hand of her little money fan: "I really have to work so hard! "

Qian Qing said seriously: "It's not about fighting, I just feel that it would be a pity to miss the opportunity. And I also like the feeling of making money." Before marrying

Zhou Hao, many people around said she was stupid, You can eat just because of your looks, but if you have to marry into a worker's family, you can't live a good life. But Qian Qing doesn't think so, is she just sitting around waiting for a good day to fall from the sky after marrying someone? Most of the good things in the world are traps.

After marrying Zhou Hao, she has become more and more clear about her own thoughts. She buys and sells with her intuition, communicates with people, and meets all kinds of people. How can those people understand the fun in it.