Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Although Mother Qian's plan was not detailed enough, it was well thought out. After Qian Qing and Zhou Hao inspected the open space, they also felt that the problem was not serious.

The open space is next to the road. Although the surrounding area is a bit deserted, it is not crowded. There are also houses around. The main road is on the side, and it is convenient to ship goods in the future.

Since mother Qian started making chili sauce last year, she has saved thousands of dollars one after another. From the beginning, it was only sold to Lin Xiaohui, and now many people in the compound consume one bottle a month. Not to mention there is A Fei's claypot rice stall in the south. Mother Qian can now make hundreds of bottles a month.

In fact, Qian's mother has been feeling a little tired recently. After working in the canteen every day, she goes home to make chili sauce and prepare ingredients. Although I am used to doing it, it is still hard work to put the amount there. This time, what happened to Song Xiaohong just pushed her forward.

When the factory is opened, as long as she has a good grasp of the procurement of raw materials and the intermediate process, she will be able to relax more.

The acquisition of this piece of land was relatively smooth, and the seller almost couldn't wait to urge Qian's mother to go through the formalities.

It turned out that this place was originally a dilapidated building, but later people from the city demolished it, and people from this place also moved away. I don't know who said that a station will be built here. There are a few original families who have moved their minds and thought about gathering up the surrounding land, so that they can sell it for a price when the station is to be built. As a result, it was taken down, but the station was not covered.

I have held it in my hands for several years, and I have lost my temper.

Mother Qian wants to buy it at this time, it is undoubtedly a timely gift. The seller offered a price of 6,000, but there was nothing on it anyway, and the house was not involved. Qian's mother bought the land, and her hands seemed to be stretched.

She was going to build it like Qian Yu's vermicelli factory, with a big wall around it, at least a dozen rooms and a few warehouses inside, and a separate space for drying beans and peppers.

In this way, there is no three or four thousand that cannot be paid.

Qian Qing took out the money, and Qian's mother directly generously said that she would give Qian Qing a third of the dry shares.

Qian Qing: ...

Well, she is now considered half of the factory director, 10% of the stock of the vermicelli factory, 30% of the pig farm, and 30% of the hot sauce factory...

and during the period when Qian Qing accompanied Qian's mother to buy land, Zhou Hao also The trademark matter is settled. After the promulgation of the Trademark Law last year, most people did not have this concept, so Zhou Hao went very smoothly when he went to do it.

The trademarks of "Qingyue Clothing" and "Hongjuan Chili Sauce" have been approved. Qingyue uses the logo made by Zhou Hao, and Hongjuan Chili Sauce also uses a red azalea.

Qian's mother is very satisfied with this, and with the trademark, she can do packaging. Mother Qian ordered a thousand sets of outer packaging directly at the printing factory. It is a sticker on the glass bottle and a hard paper shell. When the hard paper shell is folded, the glass bottle of chili sauce can be stuck in the middle without being afraid of shaking Also protects against impact. Putting the packaged bottle directly in the box when it is shipped can also play a role in shock absorption to some extent.