Amusement Park

"Ah!" (y/n) was quickly forced out of his sleep by the sounds of screaming outside.

"What the hell?" The boy muttered as he got up and walked out of the room.

He grabbed a muffin from the kitchen before walking to the door and opening it. "Woah" he whispered as he walked outside and looked up at the huge thing sticking up from behind Phineas and Ferb's house. There were more screams but he now noticed they were happy sounding.

"Hey. Nice pajamas" (y/n) quickly turned to see Vanessa pulling up in front of the house on her scooter.

He quickly looked down and remembered he was in fact in his pajamas. "Thanks. What the hell is going on back there?"

"Hm?" Vanessa turned and saw the giant thing. "Looks like a space adventure themed amusement park"

"Right... but how and why?" (Y/n) asked as he walked over to the girl.

"Phineas and Ferb build something new every day of the summer" she replied as if that explained everything.

"Seems dangerous" (y/n) frowned as he watched a roller coaster make a lot of gravity defying ups and downs before dropping the people inside into a different ride he was unfamiliar with. "Oh look, there's Candace"

Vanessa also noticed the girl on her phone. "Oh she's back on the busting bandwagon. That's a shame"

They suddenly heard a scream so loud they could hear it coming from Candace's phone and Phineas and Ferb's backyard. "Or she's on the phone with Stacy who's on one of the rides" (y/n) let out a small laugh.

"Guess so" Vanessa nodded before looking at (y/n) again. "You going to get dressed?"

The boy looked down at his pajamas. "I'm already outside and I'm wearing a shirt, pants, and slip on shoes. It's not worth going back inside"

"Whatever you say" Vanessa shrugged. "Im going to go join Stacy and the kids" she spoke as she started walking across the street.

"Okay" (y/n) spoke before following her across the street. "I'm gonna go talk to Candace since I'm afraid of heights"

"I figured you would" Vanessa spoke as she walked towards the backyard and (y/n) walked towards Candace who was standing in the driveway.

She waved at him as she noticed him. "Nice pajamas" she spoke as she covered the microphone of the phone.

"Thanks" he nodded before suddenly hearing Stacy's loud scream. "Sounds like she's having a good time"

"Seems so" Candace nodded. "That being said the second my Mom gets home it's going to disappear. Better hope she's off of it by then" she quickly put the phone back to her ear as she heard Stacy start talking again.

(Y/n) glanced at the amusement park. "And this happens every day?"

"During the summer" Candace quickly replied before giving her attention back to Stacy. "Oh, yeah that's (y/n)" she listened for another second before looking at (y/n). "Stacy says hi"

"Hi Stacy!" (Y/n) said as he put his head a bit closer to the phone.

After a minute Candace spoke to the boy again as she put her phone away. "She's getting off the ride"

"Alright great" (y/n) nodded. "She promised to take me to get ice cream"

Candace gave him a confused look. "How are you planning to get there? Stacy doesn't have a car"

(Y/n) considered that for a moment before shrugging. "Vanessa's scooter has two seats. If Stacy sits on my shoulders then Vanessa can drive us"

"That doesn't sound safe" the two turned to see Stacy walking over to them. "Hey. I like your pajamas"

"Thanks. I like your same outfit you wear every day" (y/n) offered her a smile.

Stacy stopped walking once she was beside Candace. "Anyways I was kinda just thinking we could just raid Candace's freezer" Candace quickly looked at Stacy but she didn't look back.

"I guess-"

"Oh hey, there's Mom" Candace quickly turned towards the amusement park, prompting the other to do the same.

"Oh wow" (y/n) spoke as they watched the whole thing fly off until it was out of sight.

"Nothing unusual" Candace replied, sounding dejected, as she started walking down the driveway and towards the backyard. The other two followed.

Once they got to the backyard all that was left were Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, and Vanessa.

"H-" (y/n) and Stacy didn't stay long enough to hear Phineas speak. They were quick to make their way into the house and to the freezer.

"What flavor do you want?" Stacy asked as she pulled out a bunch of ice cream of varying flavors and placed them on the counter.

"Hm" (y/n) considered his options. "Phineas and Ferb don't have a soft serve machine do they?"

Stacy thought for a second before shaking her head. "That got disintegrated last summer" she got out two bowls and put them on the counter as well before getting spoons. "But if you smoosh up the ice cream enough it's like soft serve!"

"Really?" (Y/n) asked causing Stacy to look at him and nod. "Alright then I'll have that. Neapolitan"

"That's the chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla?" (Y/n) nodded. Stacy quickly opened said ice cream and got to work.

A few minutes later the two teens were outside, standing in Phineas and Ferb's backyard as they each enjoyed an ice cream cone of their own. (Y/n) had ran back to his house and changed out of his pajamas while Stacy did the ice cream. Everyone else was still outside too but they were by the tree while these two were by the gate.

"Good right?" Stacy asked as she watched the boy with his ice cream.

"Good indeed" he replied as he shot her a quick smile. "So what do you people do once Phineas and Ferb's stuff disappears?"

"Well first they spot Perry"

right on cue Phineas could be heard saying. "Oh! There you are Perry"

"After that it really depends on the day. I like to go shopping or hanging out... either way I'm usually at the mall most of the day" Stacy spoke before licking her ice cream again.

(Y/n) nodded. "Sounds repetitive"

"And what did you do last summer?" Stacy asked as she leaned back against the fence.

(Y/n) frowned. "I was never allowed to leave the house unless it was to go to school or to pick something up from the store for my mom"

"Oh. That's depressing" Stacy frowned as she stood there looking uncomfortable.

"You asked" (y/n) shrugged as he licked his ice cream again. "Speaking of asking for stuff, what's your number?" The boy asked as he held his phone out to her.

"Smooth" Stacy shook her head as she took the phone with her free hand and quickly put the number in.

Word count: 1155

(Any complaints you have comment them here)