Bonding

(Y/n) yawned as he walked into the kitchen and sat across from his half sister. The two were still yet to really talk much although they were no longer constantly at each others throats.

They ate in silence as Stacy's words about how they wouldn't stop bugging him until Isabella and him were friendly with each other rang through the boys head. He stared at Isabella, causing her to give him a weird look. "Did you want something?"

The boy shrugged. "Do you ever get bored of hanging around shape shaped kids across the street all day?"

"Never" Isabella was quick to reply.

"Gotcha" (y/n) nodded as he took a sip of his water. They say in silence once again.

"Why did you ask?" Isabella asked after a moment after she ate a spoonful of cereal.

"Well Stacy-"

"Wants you to be nice to me and you're afraid that if you keep coming off as mean you won't have a shot with her?" Isabella asked as she crossed her arms. (Y/n) gave her a confused look. "You're as obvious as I am with Phineas"

"I'm not into Stacy" (y/n) shook his head. "And I'm not obvious"

"Sure" Isabella shook her head.

"Whatever. I was going to say that Stacy, Candace, and I are going to Vanessa's birthday party. Vanessa's dad asked us to invite you all"

"What does that have to do with me getting bored of Phineas and Ferb?"

(Y/n) shrugged. "It was a conversation starter. Are you coming to the party or not?"

"Yeah I'll come" Isabella nodded.

"Alright cool" (y/n) nodded slowly as he stood up. "I'm going to do... nothing I guess. Candace has to watch the boys and Stacy warned me what she can be like while doing that"

"What about Stacy and Vanessa?" Isabella asked as she looked up at the boy. She was kinda surprised they were still talking as this was the longest the two had ever conversed.

"Stacy is taking Ginger to the dentist and Vanessa is helping her dad move the last of his stuff from the Murphy's shed over to their rebuilt building" (y/n) replied as he sat back down now that he had nowhere to be.

"You need more friends" Isabella replied causing the boy to nod. They were silent for another moment as Isabella continued to eat.

"Can I hang out with you guys today?" (Y/n) asked causing Isabella to quickly look up at him.

"Really?" She asked as she tried to suppress her smirk. "You're that desperate?"

(Y/n) was not amused. "This is your one chance for us to start getting closer" he spoke matter of factly. "Yes or no?"

"Sure" Isabella nodded. "I doubt Phineas would mind"

"And Ferb?"

"Sure" Isabella replied dismissively.

—————————————————————

"Whatcha doin?" Phineas and Ferb turned to see both (y/n) and Isabella had asked the question. They both quickly looked at each other with confused looks.

"We're making the ultimate fireworks machine for Vanessa's party" Phineas replied as he pat the partly built machine. "Ferb's idea" the quiet boy nodded. "Doctor D is going to come pick it up later"

"Pretty tame for you two isn't it?" (Y/n) asked as he and Isabella walked farther into the room.

"Tame but important" Ferb spoke as he tightened something with his wrench.

"It's just a birthday party" (y/n) replied as he leaned against the house. "Is it really that important?"

"Yes" everyone else replied at once.

"Okay then" (y/n) spoke as he watched the boys work. "Is it because of Ferb's thing for Vanessa?"

"Ferb has a thing for Vanessa?" Isabella was quick to ask. Phineas also turned to (y/n) waiting for elaboration of his statement even though he had already known. Ferb had never really tried to hide it so he didn't much mind this conversation and continued to stay silent.

"That's what Vanessa tells me" he shrugged. "Tried to pick her up with an alien spaceship car thing last year"

The others quickly looked at Ferb who just did finger guns before going back to work.

"Also she totally kissed him once"

"Okay that's new news to me" Phineas quickly turned to Ferb.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell" Ferb replied as he started welding. "And it was only on the cheek"

"Anything else we should know?" Isabella asked, curious as to what else the boy knew.

"Uh-" (y/n) considered that question for a moment. He briefly considered telling Phineas about Isabella's crush on him but didn't. "Vanessa's dad calls Milo Murphy's parents mom and dad"

"Huh" Isabella nodded slowly. "He's a strange guy"

"Definitely" everyone agreed at once.

"Have you met Milo yet?" Phineas asked as he used a screwdriver to screw in a screw.

"I came close" (y/n) replied as he frowned. "I was in an elevator with Vanessa and we got stuck because the kid was also in the building. As soon as he left the elevator worked again"

"Sounds about right" Phineas replied. "There's a whole scientific explanation-"

"Yeah, that's probably not for me" (y/n) quickly interrupted. "I'm not a super genius like you two"

"Well I wouldn't-"

"I would" (y/n) said. "Point is let's leave it as he has a severe case of Murphy's law"

"Whatever you say" Phineas replied. "I think we're done Ferb!" Ferb was quick to reply with a thumbs up.

"Well that was quick" Isabella spoke. "So what do we do now?"

"Mini golf?" Phineas suggested. "I mean we do have free admission since we built the course"

"Sounds good" both (y/n) and Isabella quickly replied before just as quickly looking at each other. Ferb once again gave a thumbs up.

"Alright cool"

"I'll invite Milo and his friends" Isabella quickly pulled out her phone.

"Is that a good idea?" (Y/n) quickly asked.

"They're going to start going to the highschool you're going to start next year. Couldn't hurt to meet some new friends before the school year starts" Isabella replied as she clicked on the phone app.

"Actually it could hurt judging by the stories I've heard"

"It'll be fine" Phineas reassured the boy.

Word count: 1066

(Finally about to introduce Milo characters. Took so long because I just finished the show before writing this chapter. I'll have long finished it by the time this book is published)