53

Chapter 53

When he received the space button, Song Xi was stunned for a while.

This apprentice is too sincere.

Although she was quite moved, she confiscated it in the end, but returned it, urging him to cultivate well by the way.

For the first time refining, everyone in the Taishang Sect gained a lot.

According to the previous statement, Song Xi hung the refining works of several people on the shop.

Song Li refining was unsuccessful, she thought about it and took out the small golden sword she used before.

With the new flying sword, this little sword is useless.

"How much do you price your work?" Song Xi asked the apprentices while uploading product information.

Li Zhibo pinched his luck coin in his hand, and he was a little reluctant, and when he heard this, he replied: "Hmm... Ten thousand, right?

Nanxun spoke: "Ten million."

Li Zhibo suddenly turned around and looked at her in amazement: "I lean, little junior sister, you grab money?" Nanxun

is looking in the mirror, and since she practiced this mirror, she would take a look from time to time to admire her prosperous beauty.

Her tone was very reasonable: "Where is this money grabbing?" You don't understand prices, do you? Everything we refine is a magic weapon! So amazing! Scarce is expensive, and you sell 10,000 to waste.

Li Zhibo nodded thoughtfully and felt that it made sense: "You are right, little junior sister."

He quickly changed his words, "Master, set me a price of 20 million!"

Yuan Bao also answered with a smile: "Master, I'll open low, five million."

Song Li: "Three million." Song

Li's little sword had not been tempered by spiritual fire, it was tempered from the metal bought in the market, and the quality was not high.

Song Xi: "..." Does she want to remind them, maybe it won't sell like this.

Although these things are indeed magical, they have neither lethality nor much effect, and they are the lowest level even among magic weapons.

However, looking at the determined eyes of the apprentices, Song Xi paused, and still lost the amount.

Each commodity also needs a brief introduction, below the lucky coin, Song Xi input: divination tools, test your luck today, very practical travel tools.

Beauty mirror: No matter who you are, you can see your most beautiful self in the mirror.

Endless Kettle: You can never finish drinking the water in this kettle.

Golden Sword: This is a sharp sword.

After transmitting all the information, Song Xi reacted again, luck coins and endless kettles need spiritual power to urge, and ordinary people may not be useful to buy them.

She also had to process it again so that ordinary people could use it.

Otherwise, people can't buy it and use it, so they can't complain about her fraud?

Although she was very skeptical, would anyone really buy it?

After this was done, everyone went their own way again. During the day, everyone is basically cultivating, and in their spare time, they draw talismans to learn formations, and then look at the jade Jian, and at night, the four apprentices go to fight against the arena.