End

Chapter 145

Star 5 returned to order, Nanxun opened the Mountain Protection Array, the monks used spells to repair the damaged house buildings, and it didn't take long for the originally chaotic Star No. 5 to become the prosperous and beautiful appearance of the past, as if nothing had happened.

In the main hall of the sect, Song Xi sat on the high throne belonging to the sect master, and below sat Song Li, Li Shibo, Nanxun, Yuanbao, Yueren Xuanjun and Xu Yushu.

On the other side, the Song family, including Father Song, and some high-ranking federal government personnel.

They are all familiar faces that Song Xi has seen.

In front of his own people, Song Xi did not hide it, and said calmly: "Yes, I want to leave."

"This time, where to go again?" Song Li frowned slightly, did not say anything, just asked.

"Go find the Ranger civilization." Song Xi Road.

She had seen Kaye's memories and naturally knew where the Ranger civilization was, and she understood all the development of this civilization since its birth. Now she knows Rangers as well as she knows humans.

This civilization is pure devil. Every safari is wrapped in countless sins, and they are the most extreme evil in this world! It is no wonder that demon seeds are born in their bodies.

When inquiring about Nanxun's whereabouts, she was momentarily uncontrollable and pinched Kaye to death. If nothing else, the current Kaye has been reborn in the Ranger Civilization.

After being reborn, he will definitely flee the clan land in order to avoid her.

Song Xi wants to destroy the entire Ranger Civilization, she is not verbal, but the real destruction, destroying the entire civilization, as well as all the Rangers hunting outside.

From now on, she will be the hunter in this cosmic forest, but she will hunt those hunters who do everything evil!

If the forest of the universe is filled with darkness, then she will be the sword that kills all evil, a light in the darkness!

"I believe that you, even without me, you can protect the Federation. You've been doing a great job for a hundred years, haven't you? Song Xi asked Panpan with a chuckle.

Everyone looked at each other, and finally, Dad Song spoke up: "Then before leaving, stay a few more days, tell you what you have seen and heard over the years, teach a disciple about the understanding of the Dharma..."

Song Xi smiled and nodded: "This is nature. The

grandest sermon of the Taishang Sect began, and everyone, not only the disciples of the Taishang Sect, but also the monster beasts in the mountains, even ordinary people in the Federation, could watch this Sect Master's sermon through the live broadcast.

Even the beast god Wuze turned into his original form and entrenched himself on the side of the square where Song Xi preached, listening attentively, never leaving a step.

This sermon lasted for a full month, and countless disciples had an epiphany in the process of hearing the sermon, and the disciples who broke through within this month were everywhere.

The origin of the universe, the origin of all things in the world, the way forward and direction of living beings, the birth and end of the Tao... Everything slowly spit out from Song Xi's mouth, and all kinds of heaven and earth and cosmic rules were explained by her in a simple and thought-provoking way.

A month later, Song Xi stood alone above the planet, looking down, and the ground was full of Taishang Sect disciples who were still fascinated by the Dao.