63

Chapter 63

The young man's eyes were bright, and the residual depression on his face disappeared, as if he had the backbone of the main heart in an instant, even if it was only the name of the other party.

Looking at such a nephew, Qian Jinze was a little shocked in his heart.

The Yuanbao gene fell, even if he learned the ancient martial arts of the Song family, his strength would not exceed the C level, and the entire Qian family knew about this.

But just now, he immediately felt that the strength of his little nephew was no worse than him!

It can even be said that he is stronger than him.

Obviously he has not been injected with a gene agent, but he can win over him, a person with a genetic grade B, how can this not surprise him?

Hearing this, a deep curiosity emerged in Qian Jinze's heart: "Your master, is the little girl named Song Xi from the Song family?" Is she really better than you? That

little girl is not old at first glance, if she is stronger than Yuanbao, isn't her strength still above Grade B?

Qian Jinze didn't believe it, he was a more real person, and he was going to find Song Xi right now to see where that little girl was powerful? It was even possible for Yuan Bao to respect her so much.

He could still see the attitude towards the master between his nephew's words. Yuanbao really believed Song Xi from the bottom of his heart, respected her and adored her.

That's really strange.

You must know that the master who taught Yuanbao to learn ancient martial arts since he was a child did not get such true respect from him.

The uncle and nephew walked out of the cockpit and came to the rest area in the center of the starship, this starship was the Qian family's private starship, and the passengers were all the children of the Qian family on star No. 4, and there were not many people in total, only more than forty people.

There were few people in the rest area, and when something happened to the Qian family, everyone could not relax, and the huge rest area was silent.

Tai Shangzong and his party stayed in the small garden, and when they arrived in the universe, they suddenly came to an environment without aura, and everyone felt a little uncomfortable.

It was as if the fish had left the water, and the feeling of depletion was very uncomfortable.

Since they began to cultivate immortals, they have become accustomed to breathing Spiritual Qi, allowing Spiritual Qi to circulate in the body at all times, and where Spiritual Qi passes through, it will also bring a relaxed and comfortable comfort, as if the whole person has been purified, and the whole body is comfortable and light.

On the entire starship, only the small garden had the most spiritual energy, and everyone subconsciously came here.

Nanxun was watching the current affairs news broadcast on the Star Network, paying attention to the news on the 21st star, Li Zhibo was holding the work of a mechanical design master, and Song Li was holding a small sword with a slap in his hand, flying over his fingertips.

Only Song Xi sat quietly by the window, his eyes closed as if he was sleeping.

When Qian Jinze came over, he saw such a scene.

His feet had just stepped into the garden, and there was still some distance from that side, and several people sitting turned their heads to look over.