105

Chapter 105

After all, the two depend on each other for life and death, and after so many years, they have long known each other.

It's just that she didn't expect that this matter would spread within the sect not long after.

When Mei Ruoxue taught his disciples, some disciples curiously asked who his sweetheart was, and originally he only smiled slightly and did not answer positively.

That time, he blushed slightly and said softly: "People you all know." "

This sect, who is someone that the disciples all know?

You don't need to think about the answer, only the Sect Master!

Everyone was not very surprised, some people had speculated that Master Mei's sweetheart was the sect master, after all, in the Taishang Sect, Mei Ruoxue was only close to Song Xi.

Although he was smiling all day, no matter who he faced, he was gentle and polite, like a spring breeze, but in fact, he had a sense of distance, except for the sect master, he had never seen him say more to anyone.

It turned out that Master Mei's sweetheart was the Sect Master!

After everyone was surprised, they immediately became excited.

He didn't say anything when he asked him before, how did he tell everyone this time?

Hearing this question, Mei Ruoxue smiled gently, pursed her lips gently, and said as if she was a little shy: "Originally, I just missed her, but now she also accepts me, and she is too happy, so I can't help but share it with everyone."

As soon as

these words came out, all the disciples said "oh~" in unison, and their voices were full of ridicule.

Mei Ruoxue was also not annoyed, which showed that he was really in a good mood, and he could even say goodbye to his disciples with a smile and slowly pace up the mountain.

There is a rugged road from the foot of the mountain to the top, lined with bluestone bricks because the humidity is overgrown with green moss.

No one wants to take this road on weekdays, after all, they are all cultivated immortals, they can fly with swords, who is willing to climb this long and rugged mountain road step by step?

Only Mei Ruoxue liked the cool wet mist that spread over the mountains, the fresh green eyes, and the chirping of birds and finches when walking through the forest.

After each lesson, he walked step by step from the foot of the mountain until he reached the top.

As long as someone stands at the foot of the mountain and looks up, they can see the slender figure with a touch of crimson, hidden in the green mountain, rising and rising little by little, and finally hidden in the pure white clouds on the top of the mountain.

Seeing this scene, all the disciples knew that Master Mei had gone to find the Sect Master.

Mei Ruoxue walked into the log cabin in the tree, his cabin had only been lived in for half a day the day he came, and it had been vacant since then, and now there were many birds living in it.

Song Xi was studying a formation, and when he saw him enter the door, he raised his eyes and said, "Senior brother, what did you say to the disciples today."

Mei Ruoxue sat down opposite her with a smile and said, "Junior sister, I'm just telling the truth." He paused, and then bent his eyes again, "Junior sister doesn't admit it?"