Part 1

Chapter 1 Traveling

 Zhang Fan is an ordinary person who studies finance in a second-rate university. I usually play games on the Internet in the dormitory, occasionally skip classes, go out to drink with friends, and spend my days in an ordinary way. Zhang Fan thought, maybe he will be like this for the rest of his life.

 However, changes came quietly.

 The summer night in July was extremely hot and sultry. When he woke up from his dream, Zhang Fan's entire shirt was soaked in sweat. I can't remember what kind of nightmare I had, the violent heartbeat filled my eardrums, my mouth was dry, and Zhang Fan urgently needed a glass of water to calm himself down.

 In a hurry, I wanted to get off the two-meter-high iron frame bed, and my hands and feet were extremely slippery with sweat. The soles of his feet passed the edge of the iron frame, weightless, there was a loud landing sound, and the shouts of his roommates were faintly heard, and Zhang Fan's eyes were dark.

 After waking up again, after a few minutes of daze, Zhang Fan found that he was not in the hospital, unable to open his eyes, surrounded by warm water in a small space. Zhang Fan became nervous, trying to break free from the things covering him, stretching his arms and legs, but he couldn't move.

 Fear spread in Zhang Fan's heart. He didn't know what happened to him, why he was here, why he became like this, why he lost all his ability to move -- but the fear didn't last long, because the weak Zhang Fan fell into a coma again.

 From the initial nervousness and fear to the present calm face, Zhang Fan didn't know how much time he had spent, because he couldn't perceive time at all. Falling asleep, waking up, falling asleep, waking up, falling asleep, waking up, repeating this back and forth, the only change is that as the number of times increases, the time Zhang Fan is awake also increases.

 Quietly curled up in the warm water, with the faint sound of heart beating in my ears. Zhang Fan thought of his family, his grandmother who loved him dearly, his grandfather who died young, his parents who were often too busy to disappear, and those buddies. Are they okay, are they anxious because they can't find themselves? Or, mourning his own death—

 Zhang Fan gradually began to suspect that maybe he really died that night. If so, then everything here can be explained. The self in the previous life has passed away, and the current self is reborn with memories, what an incredible thing.

 The sound of the heartbeat became clearer and clearer. During one waking time, Zhang Fan was excited to find that he could move his limbs in a small range. For Zhang Fan, who had been imprisoned for a long time, this was no less than an ordinary person winning the lottery. , almost crazy with joy! Entertainment activities have changed from unlimited thinking to playing with various body shapes. Zhang Fan feels that life is still very beautiful.

 The time of waking up became longer and longer, and the physical activities became more and more proficient. Zhang Fan vaguely felt that maybe he was about to be "born".

.....

 Chapter 2 The Tree of Life

 This is the west side of the Rust Mountains - the Dark Night Forest. In the dark forest, there is no sunlight all day long. In the center of the forest is a tall and huge tree of life. The tree of life of the dark elves, where all the dark elves live on this tree.

 In the middle and lower part of the tree of life, a "pool" more than ten meters wide is naturally formed on the huge branches - the breeding pool, which contains the essence of the tree of life and is full of energy. Five meters above the Breeding Pool is the Breeding Ball.