Part 10

Extra Story 1: Little Erdi Shaju

Today is the sixth hundred years of the Dark Elf's pregnancy. Her swollen belly is high and swollen, which has already caused the Dark Elf's usual mobility inconvenience.

Sitting at the door of the house with a big belly, feeling the unique breeze mixed with dark elements and dark breath in the dark night forest.

Originally, for the sake of his lover, Zhang Fan planned to build their home at the foot of the tree of life, but Hesser dismissed it because living on the tree of life would be more conducive to the fetus to absorb energy and grow.

The mermaid moved the unborn baby out with righteous words, and the dark elf surrendered without any resistance.

The slender palms cling to the rough bark, the pulsation from the palms, the consciousness of the dark elves entered the tree of life, deep communication, it is an indescribable feeling, like the leaves returning to the soil, the rain returning to the earth, Life returns to nature.

At a height of more than ten meters above the ground, a thick branch grows flat, forming a wide platform. On the platform, wooden pieces are erected, moving and changing slowly. A wooden house in the dark elves' ideal is gradually form.

The simple and ordinary wooden house is sprinkled with sporadic sunlight, and the smooth wooden boards reveal a light-knotted elegance. Standing by his lover's side, Haisl happily looked up at the tree of life, their new home.

Under the amazed eyes of the mermaid, the wooden stairs one after another formed a beautiful revolving corridor, as graceful as a conch. The steps of the cloister went straight to the ground and stopped in front of Hasle.

"Do you like it?"

The dark elf finished communicating with the tree of life, and stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around his lover who was still in a daze. With a protruding belly, the dark elf could only hook the lover's strong and narrow waist from the side.

"Well, our home is very beautiful."

The two have lived here for six hundred years, stroking their thin belly, Zhang Fan felt a little dissatisfied, now Heisel is going up and down between the ground and the wooden house faster than This decent dark elf himself is even faster.

Through the dense branches and leaves in the distance, one can vaguely see the forest below him, a white figure running towards this side. Supporting his big belly, the Dark Elf slowly stood up, his black nightgown fluttering in the wind.

Strolling back to the cabin, the dark elf lay leisurely on the chaise longue specially made for him, half-closed his eyes, waiting for the male mermaid to be fed.

Hassel walked in under the golden sunlight, holding a small bag in his hand, which was the dark elves' snacks for a month. Living in the abundant dark atmosphere and dark elements of the Dark Night Forest, the dark elves' need for fruits has been greatly reduced.

But Zhang Fan, whose body was not right after not eating for a day, insisted that Hessel prepare a fruit with different flavors for him every day.

After eating the fruit in his hand, with a slightly sweet mouth, the dark elf lay comfortably on the chair.

Sitting beside the dark elf, the mermaid gently rubbed her lover's growing belly,

"Will it be uncomfortable?" Fan's belly was bulging, and Hassel was a little worried whether his lover would feel the pain.

"Fortunately, it's not uncomfortable, but it's a little inconvenient."

His hands can no longer reach his penis. Fortunately, he is a dark elf, so he basically won't have these physical troubles. If it is other creatures, Zhang Fan can be sure, My current situation must be very miserable.