Part 5

Chapter Thirty-Four Morning Rise

 Beautiful blue-purple butterflies flutter gracefully on the dark green railing. The afternoon sun shines obliquely through the thin black silk curtains like in a quiet room.

 The handsome dark elf's slender body was lying on his side in the comfortable bed curtain, with a white arm across his black-gray slender waist. The sexy back was pressed against the broad and steady chest behind him, and there was the sound of a strong heartbeat. A corner of the silk quilt barely covered the lower limbs of the two of them.

 Zhang Fan frowned, waking up with a burst of uncomfortable pain. The dark red eyes slowly opened, and after a moment of confusion, they were slightly embarrassed and angry.

 "Are you awake?" Ronald's hoarse voice, who also just woke up, was mixed with a little hoarseness.

 "Get off!" The dark elf's ears were stained red by the warm and humid air, and he turned over and kicked Ronald's chest.

 Gripping the dark elf's elastic calf narrowly, Ronald felt a little ashamed,

 "With such a fierce force, do you want to destroy your lifelong sex?"

 "Get out!" Zhang Fan retracted his calf and stared at him. Looking at this hateful human being who is in heat everywhere.

 The dark elf's face was blushing, and his angry and fierce look was so cute in Ronald's eyes,

 "Fan, this is a normal reaction, every adult human being wakes up like this in the morning."

 The elf's temperament is very thin, but it is not No, when you are with your partner, you will occasionally experience some estrus, such as Zhang Fan's current situation.

 The silk was tightly covered and shrank to the corner of the bed. The dark elf turned his eyes away from Ronald's sexy and vigorous naked body, "Get out."

 This is an extremely private matter, and Zhang Fan does not want to Anyone present.

 When he found that the waves of discomfort came from □, Zhang Fan was more embarrassed than panicked. The morning reaction of waking up in a man's arms made Zhang Fan feel at a loss. Are you yearning for this human being...

 The strange reaction of the dark elf made Ronald suspicious. Turning over from the bed and sitting up, Ronald crossed his legs, and a huge thing that was still standing arrogantly faced the dark elf, "Why are

 you holding the quilt so tightly?"

 His slender fingers grabbed the quilt even more forcefully, The fingertips were slightly white. Not just because he was worried about being guessed by Ronald, but also because of this shameless human being. Ronald's sudden vulgar movements made it impossible for the dark elves to look directly at him.

 Ronald suddenly thought of something, and looked at the dark elf opposite him in surprise. The dark elf turned his head to look at the empty balcony, the defenseless neck was exposed in the wide-collar pajamas, elegant and sexy.

 With the corner of his mouth raised, Ronald looked at the dark elf with a smirk. The sensitive dark elf felt uncomfortable from the sight, and pimples emerged from his skin one by one. The dark elf finally couldn't help it, and glared at him angrily.

 At this moment, Ronald rushed over, and the Dark Elf reacted quickly and kicked him.

 "Bang!" With a loud noise, Ronald was kicked and flew to the opposite wall. Holding his chest and coughing a few times in pain, he stretched out the back of his hand to wipe off the blood from the corner of his mouth, raised the quilt in his hand, and looked proudly at the dark elf at the corner of the bed.