Part 4

Chapter 24 Night talk

 The early morning sun lazily sprinkled on the eaves, and a burst of fast horseshoes echoed in the silent street, rushing to the city gate. As the carriages approached, the sleepy-eyed guards finally woke up and hurriedly pushed open the city gate. Three or two carriages whizzed by, setting off a gust of wind.

 Zhang Fan slumped down on the comfortable seat, squinting his beautiful eyes tiredly, dizzy and tingling in his head.

 "Fan, what's the matter? Are you uncomfortable?" Ronald looked at the listless Fan worriedly, "Did you not sleep well last night?" The

 dark elf, who still had his eyes closed, nodded slightly. Ronald's inquiry reminded Zhang Fan of what happened last night, and the tingling in his head became more intense.

 Last night, Zhang Fan was bored lying on the balcony watching the stars all over the sky, and went back to bed very early. When Zhang Fan was half asleep and half awake, an unexpected guest ushered in. With a strange smell, Zhang Fan sat up abruptly from the bed and looked at the door vigilantly.

 With a slight click, the door was quietly opened a small crack, and a petite figure in a snow-white lace dress squeezed into the room. It was Pamela. Zhang Fan was a little surprised.

 He closed the door lightly with his hands. Pamela turned around and quickly covered her mouth with her white and tender hands. She was really taken aback by the dark red eyes on the bed that glowed slightly at night. .

 In the room with bright moonlight, the two looked at each other silently. The dark elf could clearly see that the plump body wrapped in thin pajamas was trembling slightly.

 Saliva slid down her throat, and there was an abrupt swallowing sound in the silent room, and Pamela found herself getting more and more nervous, and the nervousness gradually developed into fear. Undoubtedly, Pamela was defeated.

 "I'm telling you, old lady, I'm here to warn you!" Hissed up his voice loudly, and specially used the swear words he heard on the civilian street some time ago.

 The dark elf sat silently on the bed, seemingly not hearing anything.

 Pamela took a deep breath, and silently told herself that the other party was a ferocious dark elf, and she had to stay calm.

 "You can't hurt Ronald. He once saved your life, took you in on his own initiative, and took such good care of you!"

 Zhang Fan felt a little puzzled,

 "I'm his bodyguard." I am Ronald's bodyguard , Ronald needs more from himself, isn't everything he got should be what he deserves. Besides, how could I hurt a weak human being for no reason.

 Looking at the dark elf who was still indifferent, Pamela felt a little annoyed. Decided to change the way and teach this stupid dark elf a lesson.

 "Do you know who originally owned this room?"

 Does it matter who originally lived in this room? Could it be that he robbed Miss Jiao's room? How did Ronald arrange this? Letting himself live in a girl's former boudoir is not a good thing.

 "This room has always been my brother's. Didn't you notice that the whole room smelled of Ronald. This bed, Ronald lay on it fifteen days a month, didn't you notice the bed Is the smell particularly strong?"

 With a teasing tone, Pamela's words successfully made the Dark Elf's entire body freeze, and she dared not move. When he first moved in, Zhang Fan did smell some special smell. Zhang Fan always thought it was the smell of spices, it wasn't unpleasant, and it was faintly comforting. Was that really Ronald's scent?