Part 9

Turning around, following the speed of the male mermaid's pull back, the sharp black claws swiped quickly. It seemed that the dark elf would have such a reaction long ago, the other hand of the male mermaid tightly clasped the dark elf's paw.

 The helpless dark elf slammed into the strong and broad chest of the male mermaid, and was held firmly in his arms, with the fish's tail curled up. The dark elf, already in a panic, struggled desperately, trying to escape from the firm grip of the male mermaid.

 "Hehe." A deep and magnetic familiar voice sounded amidst the splashing water.

 The dark elf suddenly stopped struggling and fell silent for two seconds, then resisted and beat more violently,

 "Hassel, you bastard!!" The bamboo house shook, and it was the dark elf's roar.

 Letting go of his hands, letting his partner vent his hatred on him, Haisel was in a particularly happy mood tonight,

 "When you threw me into the sea today, you wouldn't be an asshole."

 Zhang Fan with flushed cheeks said nothing, Continue to leave bright red marks on the fair skin of your partner, and dare to scare yourself for such a trivial matter, damn it, I will crush you to death, you bastard!

In the middle of the Mermaid Sea, there is a huge main island with towering peaks. The pinnacle of the mountain is miraculously hollowed out, and the cylindrical hollow goes straight from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the sea.

 On the mountain peak, under the brilliant sunlight, a huge golden beam of light penetrated through the hollow mountain body and shot directly into the seawater at the bottom. On a large altar, the complicated magic engravings reflected the glittering golden light.

 The bottom of the main island, where many mermaids live, is like an inverted pyramid, forming a perfect symmetry with the upper part of the island exposed in the air.

 Numerous circular passages were dug around, leading directly to the altar in the center. On the smooth stone wall, huge diamond-shaped crystals are inlaid, glowing with white light, illuminating the entire passage very brightly.

 The altar, which had been idle for a long time, finally became lively again today. Walking leisurely through the passage, more and more mermaids gathered near the altar.

 Gradually, the mermaids from the entire sea area came here to witness this solemn and great ceremony. In the altar in the center of the main island, mermaids of different colors and genders are suspended in the water, waiting patiently for the arrival of the protagonist of the ceremony.

 With small whispers, some gossiping mermaids began to discuss one of the protagonists this time, the strange dark elf. Hessel and Fan are the first combination of mermaid and elf. There is a little worry in the air, but more excitement.

 More and more mermaids joined the discussion, and the altar was filled with melodious whispers of mermaids. Regarding the scene in front of them, Haisal's parents looked proud.

 The beautiful neutral cyan mermaid even puffed out her thin chest. Look at my son, how amazing he was able to abduct a dark elf.

 In a remote corner, two mermaids, one silver and one red, hide their figures, discussing something evasively.

 "Finished?" The fiery red female mermaid blushed with excitement on her delicate face.

 "Well, let's go to a good show together tonight." The silver male mermaid hugged his lovely partner lovingly.

 When Haisel stepped into the altar with the dark elves, the surroundings instantly became quiet. In the altar, there was a sacred beam of light in a solemn atmosphere. All the mermaids looked at the two under the beam of light devoutly.