15

Between that day and today, Gojo didn't come to annoy me. In fact, it was unusually quiet...but it was the much-needed peace I desired.

Maybe he finally understood that his attempts to impress me or win my affection were met with indifference. I didn't feel my heart flutter or my cheeks blush when he was around. I was able to maintain my composure and keep a level head, not getting swayed by his charms or alluring presence.

I stood in front of the full-length mirror, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves as I checked out my outfit for the date. I was wearing a white halter top that hugged my curves, accentuating my figure and showing off my shoulders and arms. The halter top had a playful, summery vibe with its crisp white color and halter neckline that tied at the back of my neck, leaving my shoulders and upper back exposed.

I paired the top with black cut-out pants that added a touch of edginess to my look. The pants had strategic cut-outs along the sides, revealing glimpses of skin, and giving them a trendy and fashionable vibe. The black color created a striking contrast against the white halter top, adding a sense of sophistication to my overall outfit.

I turned from side to side, checking how the outfit fits me. The halter top hugged my curves in all the right places, highlighting my feminine silhouette. The cut-out pants fit snugly around my waist and hips, accentuating my figure and elongating my legs.

I examined my reflection in the mirror, taking note of the details of my outfit. The white halter top made my skin look radiant and brought out the natural glow in my complexion. The black cut-out pants added a touch of daringness to my look, making me feel confident and empowered.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I felt a surge of excitement for the upcoming date. I was pleased with how my outfit looked, and I knew that it would make a statement. It was a perfect blend of chic and trendy, and I felt confident and ready to rock my date night with style and grace.

Soon a knock came at the door.

As I opened the door, there stood Suguru in a more casual outfit.

I couldn't help but notice how his eyes were fixed on me with unwavering intensity. His dark gaze seemed to penetrate my very soul as if he could see through my thoughts and emotions with just a single glance.

"You look really beautiful..." he mumbled..."Are you Ready?" he asked more sternly after clearing his throat.

"Yes," I said with a smile following him out once I grabbed my bag.
----
As we both walked the night streets of Tokyo, the city came alive with a dazzling display of lights, sounds, and colors. The vibrant neon signs illuminated the streets, casting a fluorescent glow on the bustling crowds and the buildings that soared high into the night sky.

The sounds of footsteps, laughter, and chatter filled the air, as people hurried by in a hurry to their destinations. The scent of street food wafted through the air, tempting my taste buds with its savory aroma. I could hear the distant hum of traffic and the occasional honking of car horns, but it all seemed to blend into the background as I took in the sights and sounds of the city.

The streets were lined with shops, cafes, and restaurants, each offering its own unique charm and character. The hustle and bustle of the city were infectious, and I found myself caught up in the energy and excitement of the night.

The buildings towered above me, their facades adorned with dazzling displays of lights and billboards advertising everything from fashion to electronics. The city's architecture was a mix of modern skyscrapers and traditional Japanese buildings, creating a captivating contrast that was uniquely Tokyo.

I couldn't remember the last time I had been out here since I was held prisoner in Jujutsu High but it was nice to be able to be a part of society again.