Life Changing Event

"Stop."

"Stop."

"Stop it!" I yelled at my sister Audrey who was switching song after song on the radio as I drove.

She flicked her dark brown hair over her shoulder, "You don't have to yell."

I widened my eyes," You were annoying me."

She pulled her phone out and started to text while a slow song played.

"In my class the other day, people were talking about Mother's Day."

I glanced at her, a sudden pang of sadness washing over me. "They talked about how what they wanted to do for her, like taking her out for breakfast or making her breakfast in bed...I have to go to mom's grave," I heard her voice crack and her head fall into her hands.

I felt a tear roll down my face. She sighed and wiped her cheeks with her sleeve. "I got her flowers, they look so pretty," Audrey said with a big smile on her face.

It went silent between us, outside of the car it was different. It was very windy, the trees looking like they were dancing. "You think your pregnant?" Audrey asked.

I turned my head and saw how she noticed the pregnancy test I just bought. I recently started to think, we should have another baby and Justin was so on board with it. He was so happy.

I reached over to grab it from her but it suddenly went dark. Very, very dark.

Justin's Point Of View

It's amazing to have some days off from the tour. Also I bought this amazing thing called the IO Hawk and I get to glide across the floor now. It's like a Segway but without the top part.

I opened the door and saw fans waiting outside the large gate. I glided my way over there and we started to talk.

"Bro!"

I waved my hand in the air to tell Za to shut up, I want to talk to my beliebers.

"Justin! Angelica and Audrey got in an accident!" He screamed.

The fans went silent.

I ran to the car, almost tripping but I couldn't see straight right now. My heartbeat was so fast now. Please, let them be alright.

It was agonizing sitting in the car. When I saw the hospital I didn't even let them park I unlocked the door and started to run into the main area.

"What room is Angelica Bieber staying in?" I asked, my hands are shaking.

"Umm, room 216."

She handed me a pass then lead me down the hallway. This is bring back memories from when she got in the other accident.

I looked in the room, tears sprung to my eyes. My girl, she looks so bruised and torn up. She has a 3 scars on her face and a tube in her mouth.

I looked over to the other side and saw Audrey in the other bed, looking just as bad.

Fück,fück, fück.

"Mr.Bieber," A male voice came from behind me. A man with a white long coat came in.

"Your wife and sister in law, as you can see, has been in a accident. Angelica flew through the car windshield and her head was impacted very hard on the window as well as the front of the car. Angelica has traumatic head injuries and Audrey has her arm broken as well as her nose. Internally however we got them in surgery right away and patched up a lot. With a couple of weeks hopefully all good again."

I nodded but then furrowed my eyebrows, "Her head injury...what's that about."

He looked at me, "We can't be for certain what exactly happened but when she wakes up, we will run a few tests."