Taking out anger

I walked down the hallway with takeout food for Justin. Different people walking around me with walkie talkies but my eyes was on Justin's dressing room.

When I got into the room I first noticed Justin wasn't there, great where in the world is he? I waited 10 minutes before my blonde husband walked in with his jaw clenched.

His facial expression softened up when he looked at me then he came up towards me and pushed me down on the couch. I let out a tiny gasp when Justin started to kiss near my jugular then he started to suck on the skin there.

His right hand roamed to the top of my shorts which was pulled down along with my panties which gave his hand access to my sensitive part.

All while doing this his hot lips made their way down, after leaving various sized love bites, to my breasts.

His left hand pulled down one of my tank top straps and then pulled down my bra cup to reveal the pink nipple to his lips. After that his tongue started to lick around it then he captured it into his warm mouth and started to suck.

I arched my back and grasped onto his soft locks of hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist but he pushed my left leg to the side and started to rub the sensitive nub in circles then letters then he pushed two fingers in very slowly.

I don't know what has gotten into him but this is hot and it's making my insides tingle. His caramel coloured eyes looked up to watch my mouth fall open, I felt him smile.

His fingers started to thrust back and fourth which made me cry out with pleasure. He made me unravel in a few seconds then continued his lips down my stomach to my sex. The sight of Justin's head between my thighs looked beautiful.

All I could moan was profanities.

I felt the familiar feeling start building while his tongue was plunging back and fourth inside of me. I think I started to see stars. Every cell in my body was on fire and my heart beat was out of control. It felt like he was french kissing down there.

"Baby, let go," Justin's now hoarse voice said. The way he was looking at me made me end up letting go and I let the pleasure wash over me.

Justin started to make his way back up my body and his soft lips touch mine. It was a slow kiss with some tongue. After my breathing slowed down Justin stood up and ran a hand through his messed up hair.

"I have to go and get ready for the meet and greet," He stated with a smile. I'm glad he isn't angry anymore. I still have to find out what was bothering him.

"I brought you lunch though."

"No thanks, I'm not hungry anymore since I already ate," Justin smirked and left the room. I put my underwear and shorts back on and pulled up my bra and tank top. I left the room only to see alot of the dancers standing nearby having a smug look on their faces.

"Wow I didn't know Bieber was such an animal," Kalin shouted out making my cheeks instantly heat up. I looked at myself through a mirror, holy shit my neck. I had purplish marks that felt sore.

"He just needed some way to release his anger I guess, it's okay though."

Kalin laughed, "I could already tell his mood changed when he walked out of the room...the paparazzi were rude today."

That's what bugged him, what were they saying. Kalin and I started to walk around the arena and stumbled upon the meet and greet line which gave me an idea.

"Let's pretend to be fans and prank Justin," I told her. We went and bought some hats and sunglasses. I braided my hair and put the hat and glasses on while Kalin tried to not look like herself.