18: Whimpers

A/n: :)

-🥀-

Y/n feet touched the cold floor. Her heartbeat thumped loudly with her each steps.

"Y/n?"

Her body moved on it's own. Her eyes were huge, and her plams clenched against her hips.

She was still naked from their prior Intercourse.

She limped her way to the door.

And intensely sore.

"Y/n?"

She unbolted the door, "Y/n!"

Her body was spin around by a hand on her elbow. She fought, struggled.

She screeched. "Leave me!"

Jungkook cupped her nape demanding her eyes.

"Look at me"

"Leave me!"

"Y/n!"

"No, no, no! Let me the fuck go. Just let me...let me go!" Y/n weeped out. Jungkook hand hardened on her nape.

"Enough!" He roared. Slamming her back on the wall, he banged his one hand on the wall beside her head making her flinch. "Look. At. Me" jungkook bited out.

Silent tears dripped down from her eyes.

Jungkook looked at them maniacally. He didn't liked her seeing crying unless he was fucking her.

His hand reached to wipe it, but y/n recoiled. His black eyes drifted up to her scared ones.

She shrieked under his gaze.

"Le-leave me" jungkook jaw Clenched. He grabbed her face, y/n yelped, but he rested his forehead on hers.

For few beats they breathed in eachother.

"I can't leave you" he whispered, his hot breath fanned her face. Y/n looked down.

Jungkook closed his eyes, breathing in her erotic scent. "Why?"

His eyes peeled open, his lips brushed hers as he whispered. "I'll die"

Y/n breath hitched. She raised her fists up and pushed at his shoulder. He didn't budge. She did again. He didn't move. She tried again and again only to cry in fail.

Jungkook quietly observed her, "why?" His question made her stop her protest. She looked up with her teary eyes. "Why are you running from me, y/n. How can I make you stay?"

Her teeth sinked in her bottom lip, she bited the corner of her mouth anxiously.

"Step b-back jungkook" he pushed her body on the wall with his body, eating remaining space between their bodies.

"No" y/n Frowned. She slapped and shoved him, he didn't move.

"Move away" her face scrunched as she cried. He was scaring her.