33: Beginning of something

I unbolt the door to my nightmare. My steps, hesitant and slow as I step in and squint my eyes to the dark room.

The room is teared down. Mattres hanging askew on the edge of bed. Nightstands thrown across the room in a state of broken wooden and shattered glass which I assume is from the body mirror that I loved.

The destroyer of the bedroom, the cause of my raging heartbeat is sitting in the middle of the chaos.

Back to the bed, head hanging low between his shoulders, and hands limply draped over his knees.

Wattari warned, told me to wait until the sunrise but I said I'll handle him.

Now I regret my decision. I'm not feeling so positive now.

Can I back down now? I receive my answer when his head circles, like he's high on something before he raises his chin and his eyes flashes to me.

I cease breathing for a solid one moment. Then as If my slight drunken mind doesn't see the danger, I pad to him.

My eyes wanders over his form, halting on the gash of his hand and bloody knuckles.

Once close, I smell his cologne, and Inhale it in my lungs. Circling my fingers around his wrist, then other, I bring them down to his side.

I do it because he lets me. I don't fool myself on thinking I've any power over him.

My feet sways or maybe the floor underneath me? Nonetheless, I successfully sit down on his lap without tripping or falling.

Victory. Yay.

Jungkook doesn't look at me but that's alright. I bury my head in his neck, puffing out and feeling him shivering.

My palm slides up his biceps, shoulders and stops at his nape. I swipe my finger, once, twice. He shudders.

Then something crazy happens. Jungkook fingers slowly threads into my hair, his hand forming fist as he pulls. The pain is grounding me to reality, clearing the haze a bit from my eyes.

Jungkook titles my neck, his breath fanning across my skin as he scraps his teeth on my flesh and goosebumps erupts on my arms.

Next his husky, and guttural voice reaches into my ear. Rather than hearing him I hear his words in my ear. "I know where you were"

I sober up at once.

| J U N G K O O K   P O V |

The mouse in my arms freezes. Definitely caught off guard.

Stupidly, she tries pushing back but I grip her hair tighter in my fist.

Her chest rubs against my chest as she press her body to me. Even if she doesn't realise, it's distracting.

The ring in my ears reduces to a faint, low background noise as I nibble the soft flesh between my teeth.

Her breath is ragged, and I bet she's thinking how to get herself out off this unharmed.

The thing is, I don't have any plans on letting her go.

Y/n stills, and I see it before it happens, her futile attempts of pulling away.

She struggles, jerking in my hold like a mouse trapped.

Her pointless attempts at escaping are amusing at best. But I'm not fucking feeling amusement right now when I want to tear flesh and feel the drip and liquid slipping between my fingers.