43: Q & A

A/n: Ramazan Mubarak!

Maybeeeee my updates will stop temporarily during The holy month....since I can't write spicy scenes that'll take place in some chapters...😬

---

"Now that you got your reward shall we continue?" I don't wait for his answer and continue. "The pills. What's it?"

Jungkook throat moves with a gulp. His eyes are bouncing all over when they're not oggling me.

"To keep me calm."

"To keep you calm," I muse. "What happens when you don't take them?"

Another swallow, another round of agonizing silence.

"I go into high bloodlust. Lose control. Abnormal high sex drive. An annoying reflex to destroy everything around me"

I take a moment to store all the info in my mind for later.

"Y/n.." I look down. There's myriad of emotions running across his face. I'm sure he's not even aware. "You need get out." He mutters through gritted teeth.

I raise an eyebrow. "Why? Are you going to have your episode?"

"Episode," he parrots slowly. "Amusing"

"Glad you like it." I say, then add more seriously. "You don't get to hide behind your walls anymore, jungkook."

"What if I want to," he says quietly, his poker face on. "Hide behind my walls?"

I stare in his nearly black eyes, when I look at them I find nothing but hollowness. To make sure he's not lost in his head, I title his chin up. "Then you'll lose me" I reply softly.

Jungkook nostrils flares, there's a violent tug at his cuffed hands. And I take a moment to sigh, relieved that I'd the mind to immobilize him first-hand.

"Release me." he says calmly, his voice not betraying the perfect mask of indifference.

My movements are deliberate and slow as I work his zipper down and shove his pants to his hips. I feel the boner through his Calvin Klein underwear, he flinches in my touch. An abrupt sound between a growl and whimper escapes from his throat. He's unconsciously thrusting his hips, as I stare at his features contorted in pain and pleasure, eyes half lidded and blotches of red seeping to his face.

I roll down his underwear, gathering his cock between my two cupped hands. He's large, thick and looks angry with how the veins are jutting out.

I wince internally. it looks painful.

I give a nonchalant Lazy stroke, enjoying despite myself how his breath hitches and how he kicks his head back on pillow.

But never straying his eyes from me.

"The fuck you playing, princess?"

I sigh emphatically, "I imagine I told you umpteenth time already." I grip him tighter, loving having him in my hold. Jungkook hisses through his Clenched teeth "I'm done being shoved away. I want to know you, that is if you want me." I accompany my words with a trail of my fingernails on his hard cock. Jungkook shivers and a triumph smile curves my lips. "You don't get to do as you please anymore. Are you listening to me, you choose me or choose to hide behind your walls like a coward because I'm not going to stay."

There's a feral look in his eyes, jungkook looks predatorly at me like he wants to kill me. Suddenly I'm not sure if this is the right thing.

I'm not sure what's right and wrong.