48: Her

Jungkook raven eyes sears me, spurring me into action. Since I don't trust my legs, I crawl and sit Astrid on his legs, far away from his deranged cock pulsating in his hand.

I swallow my fear down, and strip of panties. Jungkook holds his hands out for them. My eyebrows raises, but I throw them at him.

"They're mine now." he wraps it around his fist and gives a leisure stroke to his cock. "Spread your legs." he orders in rough voice, sending a shoot of thrill down my spine.

I hate how quick I'm to obey him, inching my legs apart until I'm bare to his eyes. A hiss of breath escapes his mouth, squeezing his head as he pins his eyes in the center of my legs.

"You're weeping for me, love." he drawls, a hint of satisfaction beyond the edge of pleasure thickening his voice.

I shudder, clenching my jaw. "Our deal-"

"I remember. I'll go to the therapy. Get closer, and widen your legs. I need to see you so I can cum."

My breath catches in my throat, I should be angry he's brushing me off, I definitely shouldn't be aroused because he's spouting me demands. It shouldn't excite me damn it.

"I'm not doing anything else. This is how much I'm offering you."

At my insolence his jaw ticks, but he doesn't reprimand me for it, too deep in his pleasure.

Jungkook isn't far from his climax, but as soon he tries chasing it, he deflates. His shallow breath drops down, and his mouth parts open in a silent gasp as he let's his head kick back. perspiration ran down his forehead, and that oddly made my mouth froth.

His heavy eyelids opens, a small smirk curling at his mouth at whatever seeing on my face. They drop to my core, and I haven't realized when my hand had found it's place between my legs.

My heartbeat thunder in my ears, my clit throbbing painfully, it doesn't help that he's watching like he wants to devour me and wreck me. Literally.

As his gaze scatter at my body, I'm still covered from my upper half but I'm sure my nipples are cutting through the soft fabric I'd donned for the night, not very helpful, he ravages me hungrily, conveying without using words what he'd like to do with me If given chance.

I press my thumb on my swollen clit, moving my finger in circulation over it, once, twice, thrice and I'm drenching my hand as I breath through my nose, dragging a much needed breath into my lungs.

My world spins around me behind my eyes, and when I open my eyes, they clashes with jungkook. My heart leaps in my throat. His flared eyes doesn't stray from mine as he spurts his sement, some of them landing on my thighs.

I swallow the lump of emotions crowding me, suddenly wanting nothing but to run and hide from his eyes.

"... Y/n?"

I blink, jungkook tilts his head. "Huh..?" he remains staring at me in that unnerving way of his. I grit my teeth, speaking the next word through faux indifference. "You did good."

Scooping his cum off of My thighs, I ignore my shaking finger as I ignore my quavering heart, and crawl top of him until I'm pressed on his hard body. Surprise flashes in his eyes, watching me almost with something akin to caution. But once I touch my finger to his lips, coating his bottom plump lip with his juice, his eyes goes unimaginably dark.