Chapter 6

Deliah's eyes slowly open from her slumber. She stretches out, before sitting up. She yawns and looks around her room.

Where's Springtrap?

She stands up, and walks over to her closet, opening it.

He's not in here. Meaning he's out there.

A bit of worry pricks at her as she quickly goes to her door and opens it. "Springtrap!" She whispers in the dead silent house.

Where is he?? What happened to him??

She pauses for a second when she hears a noise from the kitchen.

She takes a deep breath in, before slowly creeping down the hallway, past the living room, and peaking into the kitchen. She sees Springtrap with his back turns to her, facing the stove. "Springtrap!" She whispers again.

He looks over to her. "Oh! Good morning, Deliah!" He says very loud.

"What are you doing?" She asks, still whispering

"I'm makin' breakfast!" He says louder.

Breakfast... That's a word she hasn't heard in a long time...

"Breakfast...?" She steps fully out of the doorway.

"Yup! C'mon! Sit down!" He points over at the table.

She hesitates for a second before slowly walking forward, and sitting down on the table. He smiles, before turning back around to the stove.

Deliah sits in anticipation. What would happen if Nick walked in here? What would he do to Springtrap?

But before she could speak up about anything, a plate is set infront of her. "Here you are!"

Springtrap sits down across from Deliah, and rests his head on his hands, smiling at her. "Go on! Try it!"

She looks from him, to the food infront of her. "What is it?" She asks.

His smile falters for a second. "It's... pancakes."

Have you never had pancakes before?

That sentence almost shot out of his mouth.

She grab the fork and starts poking at it, examining every inch of it, before cutting a small part of it off. She pops it into her mouth.

She chews for a second... before her eyes pops open. She takes another bite. Then another. And another. Until it was all gone. "That was so good! Where'd you learn to cook??" She asks.

"From a cookbook. That one, on the counter." He points.

She looks to where he pointed. "Oh. That's my mom's old cooking book..." She looks back. "She was a good cook. I could see why, seeming as how well you made... those things."

"Pancakes."

"Yeah, those."

"Well, now that breakfast is settled!" He stands up. "How about we go watch some TV, hmm?"

He didn't wait for Deliah to answer, leaving the room before she could respond. "Wait!"

She jumpa off her chair to catch up to him, already sitting on the couch. He grabs the remote and turns the TV on. "W-what if he hears us?" Deliah says hesitantly.

"So?" He turns his head and looks at her. "I'll just scare him off. He already knows I'm here."

She doesn't say anything, but walks over and sat next to him.

This is what Harry meant. This is what she wanted to happen.

And it did.

She took a moment to notice it, but she did it. She's finally able to leave her room safely. 

She finally gave in, and let out a smile.

Only for it to drop instantly.

Footsteps. She knew them all too well.

In an instant, she jumps off the couch, just in time for Nick to enter the room. "What the fuck??" He yells, pointing at Springtrap. "It's you!?"

Springtrap turns his head, before slowly standing up, not breaking eye contact with Nick. "Hello, Nick." He says, almost barking out his name.

"What are you doing in my house??" He yells, terrified, but also angry.

"I'm just watching TV with my friend, Deliah. Is that a problem?" He squints his eyes, amused by his horror.

Nick was just about to yell. Scream back for him talking back to him, only for him to notice how intimidating he is.

In a second, all the anger left his body, and turned into being terrified. "Uhm.. a-actually... nevermind..."

He quickly takes off, going outside .

After a couple seconds, they hear the car door open, and then then car turning on.

Springtrap turns to Deliah once they hears the car drive off.

Then,

she smiles. "Thank you..." She mutters.

"Anytime."

End of Chapter 6