Chapter 9

The two took off, Deliah mainly following Harry, as they ran through the house, until Harry led her to his basement. "There's a lot of hiding spots here." He mentions before quickly and quietly opening the door.

"10..."

They go down the stairs, Harry going straight to a spot while Deliah looks around.

"5..."

She looks around desperately before Harry calls her over to his hiding spot. She walks over and sits down, just in time for Springtrap to call out, "0! Ready or not, here I come!"

Deliah lets out a sigh. She hugs herself, hearing the wood creak as Springtrap roams the house. "You alright?" Harry whispers.

She looks at him and smiles. "It's just cold."

"Oh! Uhh..." He quickly looks around. "I mean, there's this dirty blanket." He lifts it up.

"Eww!" She laughs, pushing his arm away. "I don't want that."

He chuckles and tosses it to the side. "Well, fair. But there's nothing else to help with that... but maybe..."

She looks at him, just in time for him to wrap his arm around her. A small blush appears on both of their faces.

Oh, it definitely heated up her face. Thanks, Harry.

"Uhm.... Y-yeah. That... helps." She bearly mutters.

He chuckles, just in the for the basement door to fly open to which they both shut up.

The room is filled with dead silence. Deliah can hear the ringing in her ears. Where is he?

Slow, heavy footsteps barely make any noise as they slowly descend. Deliah listened closely, easily detecting where he was, despite him not making any noise.

Once he was on the other side of the basement, Deliah made the call. "Run!!" She yelled.

The two shoot up from their hiding spot and bolt up the stairs. Delaih passed through first as Harry locked the door behind them. "Where do we go now?" She quickly asks as they speed walk away.

"We could hide upstairs. The lock on the door could--"

In the distance, he was cut off by a loud bang.

"...Nevermind. Quick, hide in the kitchen!" He says as he points.

She runs over to the kitchen. She quickly scouts the place for hiding spots.

Under the table, behind the fridge... or...

She climbs up the doorframe, managing to hide right above the entrance way.

Perfect.

Springtraps footsteps quickly approached the kitchen, emerging from the doorway. She had to slightly move her foot to not let it touch his ear.

He slowly walked in. He slowly paced around, checking small hiding spots.

Deliahs face grew to annoyance. With the way he's going, he's gonna see her. In which case then...

Deliah lets go off the wall, causing her to fall down. She lands onto the floor easily before booking it out of the kitchen, Springtrap noticing and chasing after her.

She ran through the house and went upstairs. Looking down the hallway and noticing the first door, she went in.

...A goddamn bathroom.

Her face instantly changes to disappointment as Springtrap arrives. To which he instantly picked her up off the ground. "Gotcha!"

She gasps as images pass through her eyes, granting a moment of fear. Springtrap notices this, causing his smile to instantly drop. "O-Oh! I- I'm sorry!" He puts her down. He continues to stutter trying to apologise.

Deliah completely ignores him, looking down at the ground.

Everything is fuzzy.

What's happening? Why is she here again?

It's because of him. He scared her.

But he didn't mean to. It's alright.

She takes a deep breath in, and out.

Okay. Just breathe. It's okay.

In... and out. In... and out.

It's okay. She's okay. He just scared her a little.

There you go. You're alright, Deliah. You're safe at Harry's house. 

She looks up. "I'm okay. I'm okay." She says once she calms down.

At this point, Harry is in the hallway. "Deliah? Are you alright?"

She nods. "Yeah. He just scared me a little." She awkwardly laughs.

Springtrap looks between the two as they talk before he crouches down to Deliah's height. "A-are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm sure. I promise." She smiles and tilts her head a little.

He looks at her reassuring smile. "You promise...?"

She laughs a little. "I promise."

Harry nudges Springtrap. "Aww..  look at you. You care about her sooooo muuuuch." He mocks as both him and Deliah them laugh.

Springtrap doesn't laugh.

"Can we play again though? Pleaase?" Deliah beg, looking at Springtrap.

"...O-of course."

"Yaaaaaay!" She yells, running out of the bathroom with Harry following suite. 

Springtrap stares at the empty doorway.

He's never seen that amount of fear since...

Images pass through his head, causing him to grab it.

Stabbing. Bleeding. Screaming. Laughing.

"Since when, hmm?"

He jumps, looking to his left. One of the ghost children sit on the sink, kicking their legs.

He narrows his eyes. "Since nothing."

"Oh really? Because you seemed to be mentioning something specific." They tease.

He rolls his eyes, walking out of the room.

The ghost sits there for a while before another appears next to them. "Acting oblivious, hmm?"

The sitting one turns their head. "Why not? It's fun."

They nod. "Of course. I doubt any of us could really forget."

The other looks away. "Never."

"...Never."

End of Chapter 9