Chapter 10

The two of them quietly entered the house. Deliah scouted ahead, seeing that Nick was passed out drunk in the living room. Relieved, she entered her room, Springtrap following.

Deliah practically fell onto the bed, already wanting to pass out.

Springtrap sat in his usual spot, already zoning out. Seeming as Deliahs going to sleep, there's not much for him to do ther than protect the room for if Nick wants to be a dick.

An hour passes.

Still sitting. Still thinking. No noises outside the room.

Two, three, no. Four hours.

Still nothing.

Six. It's the middle of the night now. Still nothing. St.ill thinking.

Until he hears a sudden crash.

He instantly zones back in, his ears stiffing up.

What was that?

He slowly stands up, looking at Deliah to make sure he didn't wake her up.

She has a slight hint of discomfort in her face, but other than that, she's sound asleep.

Refoucing, he slowly opens the door, looking both ways before closing them behind him.

He quietly sneaks through the hallway before peaking into the kitchen.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

He steps out of the corner, still looking around. There has to be something that made that noise.

Then he spots it. There.

...A broken beer bottle?

He hears quiet footsteps behind him. He quickly turns around, gasping at the sight of Nick with a knife. He doesn't have any time to say anything before he has to shoot out a hand to stop him from stabbing him.

Instantly, once he catches the hand, he looks at his face.

Even just on his gaze on him, he's drunk. He also mumbles a bit, an annoyed look on his face as he tries to free his hand.

"Let me gooo.... you... stupid rabbit." He barely mutters.

Springtrap narrows his eyes. He grabs his head and shoves it into the wall. A loud crack plays in the empty house as he falls to the ground, unconscious.

Springtrap sighs, lifting up the body as he takes Nick to his room, opting to just leave him on the floor.

But just when he was about to walk out, he noticed something on his upper arm.

Blood?

He turns back to Nick.

He's bleeding. Out of his head, too.

There was a small moment to which he would just leave the room and let him bleed out, but another thought aroused in his mind.

What about Deliah?

Yes, he abused her for something she never did... but is there at least an ounce of what he used to be like before her mom left?

What would she think of him if he just killed him? Would she hate him?

Thoughts conflict with another before he groans, quickly going to the kitchen and grabbing whatever he could find that would be enough to stop the bleeding, and heading back to the room. He half-heartedly wrapped his head in it, stopping the bleeding before walking back out.

He let's out a sigh, before screaming suddenly comes from the bedroom.

He gasps. "Deliah!!!"

-------------------------------------