▸0 𝟐

chapter two
❪ cookie ❫ ଽ

      ARA WAS LOOKING FOR HER DEAR FRIEND YUJIN WITH HER BROTHER

ARA WAS LOOKING FOR HER DEAR FRIEND YUJIN WITH HER BROTHER. They had arranged to meet at the entrance of the mall but apparently Yujin had not arrived yet.

She decided to send him a message, her legs were already tired from standing.

She told Gyuvin where Yujin was and they waited a few more minutes. Ara smiled as she saw Yujin's figure approaching them and ran to hug him.

"Here" said Yujin in a low voice only she will hear. He handed her the cookie and Ara took it excitedly.

"What about me?" Gyuvin folded his arms watching as his sister ate a delicious chocolate chip cookie.

"Sorry bro. You don't deserve it" he said patting him on the back.

Gyuvin rolled his eyes. Everyone realized how in love they were but none of them were stepping forward and it was stressful.

"Let's go!" Said Ara taking them both by the hand and pulling them towards the movie theater.

Avatar:The way of water had finally come out. Ara really wanted to see it, but she didn't want to go alone.

They bought tickets and popcorn. Gyuvin was teasing his sister who kept talking about how cute one of the actors was while Yujin listened attentively with his arms crossed.

"It's about to start!" Ara shouted causing Gyuvin to cover his ears in a daze.

Throughout the entire movie Ara was concentrating, not realizing that Yujin was only watching her and not the movie.

He winced as he felt Gyuvin crush his foot. He looked at him and it signaled him to stop looking at Ara.

"Did you saw that?" Ara suddenly turned to look at Yujin in surprise.

Yujin didn't answer. He had no idea what had just happened but he nodded.

The movie ended and they were ready to leave when they realized something.

Gyuvin was asleep.

Ara took out her cell phone and took a picture.

"Gyuvin!" she said hitting him on the head.

The boy immediately got up looking at her angrily.

"Go away you two. I'm sleepy" he said quietly closing his eyes again.

"That's not forbidden?" asked Yujin.

Ara shrugged her shoulders.

It was still early and they didn't want to go home.

"I need to buy some skincare products. Will you come with me?" Ara look at Yujin with puppy dog eyes.

He nodded and followed her.

Like a gentleman he opened the door for her. Ara thanked him with a noticeable blush on her cheeks.

They approached one of the women working in the store and explained what they needed.

The woman took them to the test product area and showed them just what Ara was looking for. Ara and Yujin thanked her and she left them alone.

"Yujin".

"Mhm?"

"Can I put this on your face?"she showed the cream in her hand. With some fear Yujin nodded.

Ara reached over and took him by the chin to get a better view. Yujin being taller than her made it a bit difficult but she managed it.

She moved one of the hairs on his forehead to put the cream and smiled. Yujin swallowed nervously seeing how close their lips were.

"Your skin looks brighter!"

They bought a few more products and headed to pay.

They didn't notice the time until Ara got a call from her mom. Gyuvin was already in the car.

She waved goodbye to Yujin with a wave of hands and a smile.

"See you tomorrow, take care!"

Two chapters in one day 😎

It feels weird to write in a different language than I usually do. But I like it! ;)

Good night 🫶