▸ 0 𝟒

chapter four
❪ like a child ❫ ଽ

chapter four ❪ like a child ❫ ଽ

Yujin's pov

My parents had gone on a business meeting and left me and my younger brother home alone.

What kind of adult would even think of doing that?

"I'm hungry!" my brother yelled at me from the couch while playing video games.

"Wait" I said going to get my cell phone from my room.

Yeah, I can order a pizza or something but my brother said he wants to eat "real" food.

I looked up Ara's contact and texted her.

Since the day we kissed we haven't had much contact. Maybe she was uncomfortable?

She told me she would be there in a few minutes. She was just coming out of her ballet class.

I went downstairs to get my brother and sat on the couch next to him.

"Ara is coming to help me," I said to him while scrolling through Instagram.

"Are you guys dating?" he asked me stopping playing and turning to look at me with his arms crossed.

I turned to look at him swallowing saliva.

What were we?

We kissed and treated each other affectionately. But we were still friends?

"No" I replied with some disappointment.

"But you like her?"

"Yes" I said remembering the taste of her lips.

My brother was about to say something else but the doorbell interrupted him.

"Your girlfriend is here" I threw a pillow in his face to shut him up and went to open the door for Ara.

I opened the door and saw her with a bag and her backpack. I walked over to her and grabbed her backpack.

"Hi" she greeted me with a shy smile.

"Hi" I said to her in the same way.

We walked into the living room and Ara went over to my brother to give him a hug.

"Hi little guy" she said patting his head.

"Learn from her Yujin" said my brother as he separated from Ara.