▸0 𝟕

chapter seven
❪ don't talk to me ❫ ଽ

      "I THINK YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM"

"I THINK YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM". Gyuvin said watching Yujin, he was watching them from the other table as he ate his lunch. Ara shrugged taking a bite of her sandwich.

"He doesn't deserve to be spoken to."

"And how are you sure it's not a misunderstanding?" Ara looked at her brother static. She couldn't imagine Gyuvin saying that to her.

Angrily she rose from the table. Until a hand grabbing her wrist forced her to stop. She turned around ready to yell at Gyuvin until she realized it wasn't her brother. It was Yujin.

"You and I need to talk" he said seriously.

"Let me go" Ara snapped back at him in the same tone of voice.

"No.You come with me." He said pulling her by the wrist. Yujin led her to the math class. Knowing that no one would be there at lunch.

Ara tried to leave but Yujin stood in front of the door.

"Don't talk to me" Ara said walking away. She couldn't look him in the eyes because it made her wanted to cry.

"It wasn't a girl." He said.

"What?" Ara turned around confused.

"The "girl" you saw hugging me is my friend Jeonghyeon. His girlfriend dared him to put on a wig and approach me. They were on a date too" Yujin said without taking his gaze away from Ara's.

"I-I...I don't know what to say."

"It's okay. I just wanted you to know." Yujin said looking down disappointed. He really thought Ara would come up to him and kiss him. He walked out of the classroom as fast as he could, trying not to break down in front of his girl.

"Yujin wait!" shouted Ara following him but as he walked out of the class she bumped into a tall figure.

"There you are. Sorry about earlier." Gyuvin said. "Everything okay? You look a little shaken."

Ara ignored her brother's comment and looked for Yujin. Sadly she couldn't find him and lunch was already over.

Outside school Ara looked for him too, but he was nowhere to be found. She arrived home and changed out of her uniform into more comfortable clothes.

"Mom I need your help ." She said approaching her mother who was watching a movie in the living room.

"What's wrong? You just came from school."

"I have to go to Yujin's house" Ara said begging with her eyes.

Her mother didn't think much of it and got up from the couch. She grabbed the car keys and went out with her daughter.

When Ara arrived she ran out of the car. She didn't even say goodbye to her mom, who looked at her somewhat offended.

"Ara, good to see you." Smiled Yujin's mom at the door. "We were just about to leave. But Yujin is a little depressed. Can you help us with that?

Ara felt her heart grow tiny. She didn't like to hear that Yujin was upset.

"I will. Enjoy!" she said faking a smile. She closed the door and went straight to her friend's room.

She hesitated whether to knock on the door or not. She decided to do it, Yujin might get scare if she came in out of nowhere.

"Mom I already told you I don't want to go!" He said angrily opening the door. To his surprise it wasn't his mom, it was Ara, who was looking at him with worried eyes.

He was surprised when he felt her arms around his waist.

"Sorry." Yujin felt his shirt getting wet from the tears the girl was shedding. With his hand he stroked her head.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

Ara pulled away from him with her eyes red. Yujin wiped her tears and caressed her cheek.

"You're just as beautiful even when you cry." He whispered bringing his face closer to Ara's.

And their lips met. The sweet taste of Yujin's lips and the salty taste of Ara's tears mingled. Ara put her arms around Yujin's neck and Yujin lowered his hands to her waist.

When they parted they put their foreheads together.

"¿Now will you agree to go on a date with me?"

You guys 😭 I thought everyone would get surprise by it was Jeonghyeon lmao

Anyways, happy Monday 🤭
(not happy for me, I hate school)