▸ 1 𝟎

chapter ten
❪ in love ❫ ଽ

I believe that teenage love is one of the most memorable loves experienced around our lives

I believe that teenage love is one of the most memorable loves experienced around our lives. We cry, we get angry and then we smile. It is enjoyed so much that in the end it just remains as a little drop of memories.

Loving is a very strong word, but not impossible to use. We love our loved ones, we love our friends and we love our soul mate. But who is our soul mate? How do we find out who he or she is?

By a kiss?

By a hug?

By that electricity you feel just by looking at them. By touching him you feel that your body is going to fall apart. With being next to him you feel thousands of butterflies flying in your stomach. With your heart about to burst because it can't love anymore, not anymore.

Now, just now there are thousands of teenagers giving each other love in different ways. Because each person loves differently. Each person has a unique and special way of loving.

We are human and we experience different emotions and feelings as we grow up. We are never and will never be ready to receive them, because that's what life is all about. To be surprised by how many things happen to us and how many obstacles we have to confront.

Yujin.

That's the name of the man standing next to me right now.

The man who was once my best friend, my boyfriend and now my husband.

I can't describe what it's like to be with him because he's so perfect. And I don't mean him as perfect because not a single person is perfect. I mean perfect in the way he makes me feel, like I'm the only important person in his life.

Time went by so fast that I didn't even realize when it was that we had an adorable daughter named Haseul.

My life never was and never has been perfect, but when I'm with them it feels like it is. They are my family.

Woah.

I never imagined I would say something like that.

Family.

What an important word.

"My love, the food is ready."

I walked to the dining room where Haseul was already seated. Yujin came over and served me his delicious dish (and the only one he knows how to prepare). Before returning to the kitchen he gave me a kiss on the lips and whispered.

"Enjoy."

And of course I enjoyed it. It was delicious.

I hope you fall in love with someone who knows what you are worth, who names each of those things you call "defects" with your name and dreams of embracing them every night. Someone who doesn't care what time it is when he feels the need to tell you that he loves you, who wakes you up with a good morning kiss and says good night with one of those eternal hugs that end only when sleep overcomes.

I hope you fall in love with someone who tells you every day that you are beautiful, that he has never seen anything more beautiful in his life. Someone who is not afraid to tell you in a loud voice that he is crazy about you, who shouts it loud, loud, no matter what but the smile that makes you know that he says it from the heart.

Because that's how he makes me feel.

That's how Han Yujin makes me feel.

As if I were a delicate flower whose petals cannot be broken.

It seems he kept his word.

I am Kim Ara and this is the story of how the love of my life was always by my side, I just noticed it a little late.

This is the end but I hope we can find each other in other books <3Thank you so much everyone for all the support you gave me in this book

Thank you so much everyone for all the support you gave me in this book.
Thanks to all of you, now I will starts writing more stories in English!🫶
I love you <3 and have a good day!