▸0 𝟖

chapter eight
❪ flower ❫ ଽ

        ARA FINISH ADJUSTING HER DRESS AND TOOK ONE LAST LOOK AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR

ARA FINISH ADJUSTING HER DRESS AND TOOK ONE LAST LOOK AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR. She smiled as she saw her sister behind her looking at her proudly.

Finally she would have her date with Yujin. After the misunderstanding they agreed not to do anything for the moment, she didn't want to rush things.

"I'm so glad everything is settled between you two" she said approaching Ara.

"Yes...I hope everything turns out well" she played with the fingers of her hands.

"Don't think negative!" Soojin slapped her arm "We're going to be late."

Ara grabbed her things and started walking to the car.

This time their date would be something more serious, or so Yujin said

"What are we doing in a forest?" asked Ara scared looking at her sister.

"Don't be dramatic" she rolled her eyes. "Put this on" Soojin handed her a blindfold.

Confused, the younger girl heeded her.

"Does Gyuvin know anything about this?" she asked getting out of the car.

"Yes, now stop asking questions and take my hand."

The more they walked, the more nervous she felt.

She felt Soojin stop. She heard a whisper near her, probably Yujin.

"I'm going now, enjoy" Soojin said.

She felt a silhouette behind her and hands removing the blindfold from her eyes.

Her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the place.

There were candles and roses all around, giving an elegant touch. A table with food and also decorated with roses.

"Yujin this is...beautiful" she looked at him with a smile.

"You deserve more, but it's what I could do" he smiled touching the back of his neck "Come on let's go."

She followed her friend towards the table.

"First of all, I want to again apologize for the misunderstanding" he started to speak but Ara grabbed his hand from above the table.

"Not anymore" she smiled "I'm done with that issue, it's resolved"

Yujin looked at his hands nervously, why was he nervous? It wasn't the first time they had held hands.

But it was the first time they were taking things seriously.

"I like you, I like everything about you and I don't know how many times I've told you, but it doesn't matter, I don't mind reminding you every day. I don't mind reminding you how crazy you have me. To me you are pretty and delicate as a flower Ara. And I will always do my best to make you feel well, whether I'm your friend or something else" he said looking at the girl in front of him.

Ara had her cheeks pink, she didn't know what to say.

"Later you answer me, now let's eat" he smiled releasing their hands. Ara nodded slowly.

As they ate, Ara process the whole situation in her mind.

She liked Yujin too, a lot.

But why is fear stronger than her feelings?

When they finished eating Yujin asked her to accompany him to a place.

He took her hand and guided her to a bridge, the moon illuminated their silhouette.

"Ara, look at me" Yujin said caressing her hand. Ara lifted her head and connected glances with Yujin.

"I don't want to force you to feel the same way about me, you know I would never do that" he started to speak but Ara interrupted him.

"I like you too Yujin. And I know I said I wanted to take some time to think about it and I didn't want to rush things...but I don't think I can resist keeping my feelings for you." she smiled nervously.

Yujin felt all his worries melt away. He carefully took Ara by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Just kiss me Yujin" Ara said laughing making Yujin laugh too.

He brought their lips together in a passionate kiss, their lips fit together perfectly as if they were part of a puzzle.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" he asked as he pulled away.

"I think the answer is very obvious" smiled the brunette "Yes, yes you can Yujin."

That was the last thing she said before Yujin kissed her again.

Oh my god. How long it's been ? Like two months?
Im so sorry everyone 😭
I actually didn't like the chapter but it's all I can do 😞 hope you guys like it anyway

Also, thank you for waiting <3