▸0 𝟗

chapter nine
❪ vanilla kisses ❫ ଽ

     ARA WALKED THROUGH THE SCHOOL HALLWAYS IN SEARCH OF GYUVIN

ARA WALKED THROUGH THE SCHOOL HALLWAYS IN SEARCH OF GYUVIN. Classes were finally over, she had a math test and had no idea how she got on. Sure, she studied, but she didn't have much faith in herself.

Still, it wasn't the only test she'd had in the week. Counting this one, it was already her third, but she had two more to go, and then she would finally go on vacation.

Time went by very quickly. She had already completed two months of dating with Yujin. Everything was perfect, lately they didn't see each other because of so much school work, but at last they were going on vacation and could spend more time together!

Ara looked at her brother standing at the entrance talking to a girl. She decided not to interrupt and started walking alone, concentrating on the music coming out of her headphones.

An arm around her shoulders made her startle. Turning she looked at Yujin with a smile.

"Hi pretty girl," he said leaving a kiss on her cheek.

"You scared me!" she smacked him on the arm in amusement.

"I'm sorry, are you going home?" he asked still with his arm around her shoulders.

Ara nodded slowly. She hadn't seen Yujin all day and she had to admit she had missed him. Sometimes she felt it was cheesy of her to miss a person so much when you see him literally every day, but, that's what love is like right?

"Do you think your mother will mind if we stop by a convenience store to get something?" Yujin asked, stopping his pacing.

"If we don't take too long I don't think so."

The plan was this: go to Ara's house, watch movies, eat and sleep. All planned by Yujin in biology class.

Ara entered the grocery store closest to her house together with her boyfriend. Ara bought some banana milk and cookies. While Yujin bought some ready-made sushi rolls and a Coke.

"Hi kids" greeted Ara's mom as she saw them enter the front door.

"Hi mom. Sorry I'm late, we stopped by to get something to eat." Said Ara taking off her shoes.

"That's okay. What about your brother?" she asked looking up to see if he was behind her.

"I saw him talking to a girl on the way out. I went ahead." she smirked. She had given him away.

"This kid. He'd better get here soon or he'll be in for it." she rolled her eyes. "Come on in Yujin," she smiled at the boy.

Everyone had taken the teenagers' relationship very well. Better than expected actually.

"Come, let's go" Ara took Yujin's hand and led him to his room.

Yujin chose to watch Shrek. They were halfway through the movie when Ara decided to open her pack of vanilla cookies.

She was so focused on the movie that she didn't notice her boyfriend watching her. Not until he took her hand.

She turned to look at him but before she could speak Yujin's lips were already on hers.

Unable to help himself, Yujin smiled into the kiss. Feeling the vanilla taste of the cookies Ara had previously eaten.

They broke apart for air but not for long, as Ara kissed Yujin again. Putting the movie aside and enjoying the vanilla kisses they were giving each other.

I can't believe this is the penultimate chapter 😭 did you like it? I'm annoyed that they're so short but it's what I can do

I can't believe this is the penultimate chapter 😭 did you like it? I'm annoyed that they're so short but it's what I can do. I've been thinking about what maybe there will be a second book soooo!