Wildy Inappropriate

A fresh new week has begun. The first competition of the season didn't really go as planned. The group dance got third place, but at least the trio placed first.

Nini was unhappy with these results, but hopefully this week the team can bounce back and pull out a win for Abby. However, Robyn had a different attitude this week. Being close with Abby and working in the studio, she knew the plans for the upcoming week. Abby gave her first glance at the costumes while placing the order, but she wasn't a fan. Wanting to stay on her good side, she kept her mouth shut. She just hoped the costumes looked better in person.

Unbeknownst to the moms, the producers where the ones planning the group dance with drama and ratings in mind. Two dance videos called "Single Ladies" and "My Boyfriend's Back" have recently gone viral for being too scandalous for children to perform and they want to ride that wave and bring that publicity to the show.

After a long day of school, Nini and Layla were brought straight to dance. They quickly ate a light snack and did their homework in the car, so they could get it out of the way. After arriving alongside the rest of the team, they changed into their dancewear with Nini wearing a lavender, velvet leotard while Layla wore a blue two piece.

Layla took a seat next to Kenzie and Paige while Nini sat between Nia and Chloe.

"Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked." Abby started. "Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything. Clearly a different story when you fly across the country." Abby continues.

"For years I took the kids by myself. I made sure the hair was right, I made sure the makeup was right. I put the headpiece on. All moms want to go now because they are reliving their childhood through you all. And now, that's where the trouble happens."

Kelly and Christi roll their eyes. "I am the leader, I'm the teacher. you do what I say. When your mothers tell you what to do, it's a conflict. You understand?"

Abby hated when moms tried to have input. It was HER studio and only she could have an opinion. Robyn knew that, which is how she learned how to work around it. After all, she knew Abby for years. She knew how she ticked.
~
Robyn: Abby was furious after the girls lost last weekend. She talked my head off that same night and she couldn't believe it. The girls better win this week or she might explode.
~
Nini didn't like the thought of not doing what her mom said. She hated disobeying her mom, but she also didn't want to disobey Abby. The thought of being on Abby's bad side made her shudder.

Abby turned to Nia. "Nia, how do you think you did?"
"Well, I think we could have improved". Nia replied.
"What do you need to improve?"
"Pointing my feet." The girl answered.
"Yeah. very sloppy the feet, the legs, the shoulder, the arms, the same mistake over and over and that pulls the group down". Abby critiqued.

Going down the line she stands in front of Chloe.
"Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time, what are you going to do?"

"Make sure my headpiece stays on" Chloe replied.
Nini still thought she did great. She did an aerial blindfolded and didn't miss a single beat.
"Could you have prevented that?" Chloe nods.
"Alright, our group routine this week is called electricity. Can you say electricity?"

"Electricity." The group repeats.
"Moving on." She flips the blackboard over.

Nini
Maddie Chloe Paige
Brooke Nia Mackenzie Layla

"Nini." She points the girl. "You see, you're above Maddie now. You're going to be front and center in the group routine. You danced beautifully in the group routine and in the trio. You didn't give me any trouble and your mom didn't give me any trouble."