When Stars Collide

To say Robyn was mad at Christi was an understatement. The woman was enraged. She was enraged at her outburst last weekend, enraged at how she spoke about her daughter, and enraged at how she brought Melissa's daughter into it as well.

This week, Robyn agreed to herself that she wasn't going to involve herself with Christi. If she had the choice, she would've just dropped her girls off and went back home to her husband, but that wasn't an option. The mother and her daughters both made their way into the studio and greeted Abby who was at the front desk.

 The mother and her daughters both made their way into the studio and greeted Abby who was at the front desk

"Robyn, I am so sorry about what happened last weekend. It's unbelievable how immature Christi acted that day." Robyn shook her head. "Honestly Ab, I'm not worrying about it today. I have other things to worry about." Abby nods. "You know, I spoke to her today. She wanted to see me earlier, but I gave her a new contract and we settled it. If she brings this back up again after we had that conversation, she's gone." Abby stated. "I'm not dealing with this again." Robyn nodded in agreement. "Neither am I."
~

Nini Layla

"Girls get in here! Let's go!" Abby called out the girls who were warming up in the dancers den

"Girls get in here! Let's go!" Abby called out the girls who were warming up in the dancers den. Nini sat between Chloe and Maddie as usual while Layla sat between Nia and Vivianne.
"I am very disappointed. Every single one of you could done better on your solo." Abby started. "Moving on, I want to forget about last weekend, because...what's happening this weekend?" The woman asks the girls. "The aldc showcase!" Paige answered in excitement.

"Thank you, yes!" Abby flips the chalkboard over.

Nini
Layla Maddie Brooke Nia
Chloe Paige Vivi Mackenzie
~

Abby: The annual Abby Lee Dance Company Showcase is an event that we do to showcase all of our competition numbers. This is when their family, friends, and all the people that don't really understand what they do, get to come and see the end result. This is how I decide what numbers go to regionals and nationals.
~

"We have a new number called 'Sugar Daddies' to do at the showcase." Abby then points to Nini's picture at the top of the chalkboard. "Nini, you won overall high score at the competition, boom." She points to Layla's photo. "Layla you got first in the petite devision, boom." She then turns to Nia. "Nia, you forgot the solo, kept dancing, made it up, went on, and finished with the music." Holly smiled.