Stealing The Show

"Who made up these questions. This is stupid." Robert reads Nini's homework through a text photo she sent as he was helping her with her homework over Skype. "Daddy it's the same questions as last time." "Yeah but this looks different. Math is math. It shouldn't change." "It didn't change daddy! It's the same math!" Robert groans. "You know what, who needs math. You don't need this." "But I need to do this homework for school tomorrow!"

"You're rich, you don't need school. Just tell me what career you want when you're older and I'll buy it for you." Nini laughs. "You can't buy my way into
a Broadway show! That's cheating!" "Okay okay, I won't do it, but is this even fourth grade math anymore? This looks so complicated."

"It harder because I'm in the gifted program. That work is tough." "Gifted? You're you're doing all that work while doing that show with Miss Abby? How are you even keeping up with all this?"

Nini shrugs. "I manage." Robert looks at her in worry. "You're in dance for eight and a half hours a day and taking gifted classes at school. That's a lot." "Not for me!" The girl smiles. "I can handle anything!"
"I know you can! You're a tough girl!" "I sure am! I'm Iron Man's daughter! I was born tough!" The girl flexes her muscles. Robert smiles fondly at her. "You'd tell me if you feel like you couldn't handle it. Right?"
"Of course! I tell you and mommy everything!"

"Like when you told us about the bully at school?" Robert crosses his arms. "It was one time and I defeated her just like how you defeated Vanko!" "You sure did!" Robert laughs.
After they finish completing Nini's homework, Robert began asking about Dance Moms. "So what exactly is this show again?" "It's called Dance Moms! It's about Miss Abby, me, and all the other girls and our moms!" "Oh you know what, your mom told me that. She said it's a headache already." "Yeah...it's a lot of drama. The moms are always fighting each other over stupid things and fighting with Miss Abby. Mommy said it was supposed to be a documentary, but they changed it."

Robert nods. "So, what's the plan for this week?" "I'm not sure yet! Miss Abby has been waiting until the start of the week to tell us. Since me and Maddie's duet won last week, I hope I get a solo!" "Me too! Your dancing is incredible!" Robert smiles. "I wish you could see me dance! When are you coming back?" "Soon baby. I'll be there soon."

"You always say soon!" "That's because it'll be a surprise when I come! I'll have to get there without being noticed." Robert smiles with cockiness. "Iron Man is a world famous superhero! I can't just come there."
"Right! You need to be stealthy with it!"
"Exactly! That's why you won't know when I get there!"
~

""Right! You need to be stealthy with it!""Exactly! That's why you won't know when I get there!"~

It was the start of a new fresh week. Robyn's girls were happy and chipper as the team won the previous week . It was their first win this season and they were more than excited.

When they three made it into the studio, the girls gave a Abby who was sitting at her front desk, a quick hug and made their way to get changed into their dancewear. "Robyn. I need to talk to you before the camera guys come." " Yes Abby?" The mom sat in a rolling chair next to her and plopped her purse on the desk. "So, I'm planning on giving Nini two solos this week." "Okay, that's fine. Why are you telling me before the camera crew comes?" Abby scrolls through her phone. "Because...those mothers don't need to know yet. Maddie is getting two solos as well and you know how jealous they all get of those two." Robyn nods. "Mmm...yeah they do get pretty defensive..."