Dance Moms Reunion Thoughts

What are your reunion thoughts? I personally wish that it wasn't done with lifetime, but I loved seeing Chloe and Hylands. It was so heartbreaking to see Kelly feel guilty about the fight. The fight is such a meme that I never realized how it affected Kelly, Brooke, and Paige. I love Christi, but I don't think it was right to say that Melissa planned a party for brownie points.

It was Maddie's house and Nia planned the party. I also dont like how she said that Melissa was threatened by Jojo. Theres not a single reason why Kalani or Jojo would be at Paige's birthday party when she didn't know either of them.

I also hated that they were trying to continue this drama with who didn't and did not show up. The drama was so overblown before the special even aired. The girls didn't have to come if they didn't want to. I agree with Paige that Kenzie, Maddie, and Nia probably didn't think they needed to go. I mean, Nia made a video saying that she didn't go bc she simply didn't want to.

I wish we could've gotten a little bit more of the Hylands and their thoughts since they left and never returned. Jojo also wasn't as. Ad as I thought she was going to be.

I wanted to do a chapter based on how the Downey's would navigate the reunion, but I wanted to wait until s5 when Kendall's been on the team long enough and Jojo and Kalani fully join the team. I felt like it would've gave spoilers on future chapters.

What do you think Layla and Nini's relationship would like be with Kendall, Kalani, and Jojo?

Wha do you think Robyn's relationship would be like with Jill, Jess, and Kira?

Just based off the chapters I put out so far, do you think the Downeys would go to the reunion?

Thank you for reading! Can't wait to show you the next chapter!