Chapter 10

Her soft hands go up in my hair just as her lips cover mine

Her soft hands go up in my hair just as her lips cover mine. Being in her arms brings me enough joy to last a lifetime. My wife curls her fingers in my hair, deepening our kiss. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, tangling it with hers.

Every single time that we've had sex, it's felt like something new. And as surprising as it may seem, our sex life has been great, even when she wanted to give me all the happiness in the world with someone else, she fucked me like she needed it.

She pulls away and kisses my jaw. Going down towards my neck. My eyes flutter. She knows just where to bite. Her teeth graze my skin, sinking into it lightly and then the tip of her tongue comes out to relieve me of the sting.

Her fingers work the buttons of my shirt, opening them one by one. I help her in the process, pulling my shirt off and throwing it away. My belt and pants follow. She looks at me through her lashes, the haze in her eyes breaking through my horny ass brain. I cup her cheek. "Come back sweetheart. Come back to me."

I lean forward and kiss her neck while my fingers massage her scalp. Sometimes it's really not that big of a deal. Little distraction and she is fine. The haze clears and my girl comes back to me. Her cold hands run over my chest, her fingers feel like icicles over my skin but I welcome the touch. I pull her sweater over her head, throwing the garment away along with her undershirt. Her jeans follow suit until she is on the bed, under me in just her cotton bra and panties.

So fucking pretty. She runs her fingers over my cheeks. "I probably should've worn something sexier." I breathe a laugh into her palm.

"We've been married three years now sweetheart. All those formalities don't matter. Besides you're all the sexiness that matters. Lingerie has nothing on you." I unclasp her bra and throw it away to join the pile of the rest of our clothes.

My mouth latches to her nipple and her back arches. She pushes her breast more into my mouth, and grips my hair with her hands, wishing for me to never come up. Not that I mind. I could die in here a happy man.

My fingers fondle the other breast  pinching the nipple, rolling it in between my finger. She moans and I lose it. I pull my mouth away from her nipple, running my tongue over it one more time before trailing a wet path over her stomach till the edge of her panties. I press a finger onto her clit from over the fabric and rub it in fast circles.

She throws her head back, clutching the sheet in between her fists. "You like it baby?"

"Ahmm." She nods. Too gone in her pleasure to talk. I let her be. Rubbing her through the cotton until an orgasm tears out of her. I pull down her soaked panties, running my fingers over her drenched folds, enjoying my feel of how wet she is.

I push a finger in, then another and another, until I am knuckles deep into her with three fucking fingers. "Such a good girl baby." Her hand reaches out for me, and I go willingly. I kiss her jaw and then her lips while my fingers push in and out of her.

She moans into my mouth and I swallow it. I pull my fingers out, shoving them into my mouth and tasting her. I take the last piece of clothing off of me and spread her legs. I settle between her thighs, rubbing them with my palm.

"You okay, sweetheart?"

"Yeah."

"You ready?" This time she doesn't answer. She wraps her legs around my waist, digging the heel of her feet into my back.

I push into her slowly, her warmth greeting me like an old friend. I throw my head back as I hover over her, resting my weight on my forearms. I take a second, stilled inside of her, just feeling the way her warmth greets me and then I pull back halfway to push back in a little faster.

Her nails scrape over the skin of my back, and pain burns through my veins, making my hips move faster. I trace her bottom lip with my thumb and then push it into her mouth when she gasps at a sharp thrust. She sucks my thumb into her mouth, rolling her tongue over it.

What a goddamn tease!

My thrusts pick up. I push in and out of her until she moans around my thumb and clenches around my cock. I love it when she does that. And like she heard my thoughts, she clenched around me again.

I piston my hips and pull my thumb out of her mouth. She wraps her arms around my shoulders, biting into my neck as her orgasm makes her whole body shake. I rub her clit, prolonging her release until mine own tears out of me.

My hands give up as I fall over her with my head nestled onto her chest. We both come down from our highs, sighing into our embrace and falling asleep.

🥀

3 years later

Life is kind to some, and it isn't to some. For a long time, my wife thought it was the latter for her. But now, I think she has changed her mind.

She sits on the beach, letting the balmy air flick her hair back. Her sister sits beside her, and they both smile at the sea. Bahamas has turned out to be her favorite holiday destination. We have already visited this place thrice in the last year. I sit a little behind them, away from the sea.

I don't know how to swim so I keep away from the water. And I don't mind. I get to watch her, sitting there in her blue swimsuit and denim shorts. And our seven cats are all tied on leashes, they live with us in our house, their mother is still not our fan. She disappears for months and then comes back some random day. They are all asleep under the umbrella over my head. Because unlike my wife, I don't get tanned in the sun, I get sunburns.

Seher laughs looking towards the ocean and her sister follows suit. Vishal, my sister in laws husband had just fallen down on the beach and the water drenches him next. He laughs too. These two got married again two years ago and I've never seen Seher bully someone as much as she does to her brother in law. He doesn't mind, so it's all good.

Her condition is better too. It's not gone, but it hasn't worsened. Her treatment goes on fine, her symptoms have been under control for some time now and our lives seem to be going well except for some minor episodes here and there.

My nephew runs up to me and drops a shell in my palm. The kid is too kind. "For you, mausaji."

(Uncle)

"Thank you, beta."

Vishal had suggested to adopt a child and his wife agreed in a minute. I ruffle the boys hair and he runs away with a giggle. I look back to where Vishal tackles another boy who laughs and runs to his mother.

My wife holds him close and he settles in her lap while his aunt feeds him.

Our five year old son. Ansh.

We adopted him three months after Seher came back to me. And life since then has been blissful. Me, my wife, our kid and a house full of cats.

My wife gets up and walks towards me, our son on her hip. I open my arms and she settles on my lap with him on hers.

Ansh is very protective of his mother. Holding her hand everywhere they go, making sure to ask her if she is okay. He grew up way before his age but the way he cares for her makes him, him.

He told me one day that he is our son and if he doesn't care for his mother who will? My wife had cried in my chest that day and I have never been more proud of anyone before.

We sit together and watch the sun set. It doesn't matter to me. Because my sun keeps on shining.

I drop a kiss on my wife's temple, caressing my sleeping son's head.

"I love you sweetheart."

She smiles up at me and my world brightens again.

"I love you too."

THE END 🥀