4. Disguise

"Lose the sword Ronin, we're done!" Nod laughed, he leaned off the wall to grin at Ronin.

"We're not done until the pod blooms" he replied bluntly, his leg resting up against the ledge.
"We're brining it home to moon haven."

Y/N nodded before turning to Nod. "I'm gonna get something to drink real quick, you want anything?"
Nod shook his head as he crossed his arms.

"Ronin?" Y/N looked to him and he shook his head as well.

"No. Thank you Y/N" Y/N smiled before walking off, Ronin hummed in amusement after her as she went off.

"I need you to watch it while I tell the rest of the Leafmen to expect us." Ronin told him seriously.

"Hey I helped you get here! But I haven't changed my mind." North grinned, placing his hands on his hips.

"You think just because you're not a leafman anymore you're not apart of this?" He looked down at him seriously. "Well the fate of that pod effects all of us." Ronin pointed towards Nim. "Including your friend Y/N."

Nods face furrowed together when Ronin spoke that, his arms fell to his sides as he began to think.
"So stay with it, and don't lose the sword."

Then Nim began to speak from the stage and Nod turned his focus onto him.

"That's should do it" Ronin muttered to himself as he began to walk off.

"The queen is gone." Nim announced, the crowd  gasped.
"But, as always, she looked out for us...even in her final moments. Tonight, when this Pod blooms, a new queen will rise!"

Y/N made her way back to Nod, he grinned up at her as she wiped her mouth, drying any water that missed her mouth.
Nod had his arms crossed again as he leaned up against the wall.
"Hey"

Y/N grinned. "I wonder who the new queen is gonna be" Y/N spoke aloud. Leaning back against the wall in front on Nod.

"I know you're sad... I am to" Nim continued, talking to the crowd.
"But Tara wouldn't want us to mourn! She'd want us to celebrate her life! And the life of the forest!" Nim cheered holding up the pod, some of the crowd cheered to.

Nod grunted and swung his sword off his back and stuck it into the tree, crossing his arms boredly and glancing at Y/N.

However he did a double take seeing that Y/N was frowning.
"Hey" he dragged softly. "You heard Nim. The queen wouldn't want anyone to stay sad " He nudged her on the arm.

"Yeah I know." Y/N pouted, staring off into the crowd. "I can't really see myself loving a new queen that's not her."

Nod hummed in agreement, looking off to the side before looking back to Y/N.
"C'mon I know what'd make you feel better."

"What?" Y/N grinned, her arms were crossed as she slightly leaned off from the wall.

He leant forwards and grabbed her arm, dragging her out towards the exist.
"Nod!" Y/N laughed, holding his arm and trying to pull back.  "What're you-"

Nod ran off, jumping out the "window," forcing Y/N to follow behind.

They free fell down holding each-others hand with a laugh.

They landed on a leaf, Y/N kneeled upon it with a hand on the leaf whilst Nod had his hand on her lower back, as the other was holding her wrist, stabilising her stance before they both stood up.

"What're are we here for" Y/N turned to him but he silently shushed her, grabbed her hand and took it with him when he pointed to a stag, walking through the forest and near them.