7. Fight.

This and next are also not proof read, please bully me if you find a mistake

The leafmen suited up in more gear, fixing up the weapons and putting in more protection.

Nod was with them, once again in leafman armour as he secured them tightly on.

He grabbed a proper sword, longer and sharper before putting it in its holder on the side of his hip.

He then pulled himself onto a hummingbird, however Y/N came running inside whilst calling his name.
"Y/N?!" He looked around quickly before hopping off and running up to her. "Why aren't you with the pod?"

"I'll be there soon I just wanted to wish you good luck." She said smiled nervously before boldly stepping on her tippy toes and pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth quickly. "Be safe!"

She turned away to run off again to the pod however Nod stopped her, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around. "Wait"

Y/N hummed and looked back at him innocently.

Nod stared at her worryingly, like he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words. He hung his head before turning back to where the weapons were and pulled out a sword.
"Take this" he shoved it into her hands, Y/N just blinked at it before looking back up to Nod. "Just in case."

He squeezed her shoulder before running back up to his bird and jumping upon in.

Finn, the same leafman from before was beside him, smirking at him lightly. "Pretty girl." He teased.

Nod rolled his eyes at him. "Shut up."

Finn chuckled to himself before genuinely speaking. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Are you kidding?" Nod laughed. "We're out numbered, out of time and the fate of the world is at stake. Why'd I quit again?"

Finn laughed. "See you up there."

"As soon as I can find my-" Grub strutted past, wearing Nods helmet. "Helmet! Thank you" he pulled it off Grubs head before placing it on his own.

"Hey, guys! I'm going to need a uniform! And a bird" they all flew off, ready to attach. "Oh, that's... You... That's all right.I'll find them myself. A Leafman makes do." Grub stated proudly, standing talk before going off.

———

Y/N stood with the pod. The handle of the sword Nod had given her finely in her grasp, ready to swing and strike if needed.

Until her attention was brought to the sound on a sword dragging against the floor behind her, her face scrunched in confusion when she saw MK was the one dragging it against the floor.

"What're you doing?" Nim sang, grinning widely at MK.

"I'm going to help." She panted.

"Woah woah woah!" Nim waved his hands around. "You heard the queen! If you wanna go home you need to be here with the pod." Nim sat her down. "When it blooms! Isn't that what you want?"

"So I should just sit here?"

"I didn't say that!"

"So I'm going up there!"

"I didn't say that either!"

"With what training?" Y/N turned to her, pointing the sword at her. "You can barely lift the sword?" Y/N gestured towards MK who huffed.

"What I'm trying to say-" Nim stood in between them before turning to MK. "who gives up everything... for a world that's not even theirs?"

MK looked to the ground as an idea slowly popped into her head. "Dad... my dad does!" Y/Ns eyebrows furrowed.
"I have to get my dad!" MK cheered beginning to walk off.