6. Heavy

Guys sorry for being lazy, but I can't be bothered to proof read this, so if you see Somthing messed up please comment, even if it's just a 🤟 random emoji.

BTW I'm going through this to edit it, I've already done a few chapters but yeha

"That's a whole lot of ugly." Nod spoke, placing the bone remains back over this face as he turned away from looking at the crowd of boggans.

They were in some dead part of the forest now, where the boggans usually lived.

Y/N had been peeking with him.
"Are you sure they won't recognise you from all the holes?" Y/N asked, pointing her fingers at Nods clear face.

Ronin was helping MK put on boggan armour over her face.

"Course they won't." Nod waved her off. "Only if they look directly in front." He grinned, causing Y/N to grin as well.

"Ugh! It smells like something died in here" MK complained, holding up the beak of the boggan skeleton head.

"Something did" Ronin replied blankly before peering down his own mask and beginning to lead the way.

They all followed Ronin.
"How do you know where to go?" Nod asked him.

"I've been here before, with your father."

"He never told me about this." Nod replied, looking around the place.

"He never got the chance." Ronin replied. Nod stopped walking, now feeling a little sad before he sucked it back up and started to walk again.

They walked through a hollow tree, MK bumped into somthing.
When she looked up to see what it was, she saw that it was a bat.

She gasped, ready to scream until Nod shoved his hand over her face. "Shhh!" He pointed a finger to his lips before they began to walk off again.

MK didn't face forward as she walked, she was too busy looking at all the hanging bats from the ceiling.

The made it to the end of the path, looking down at the small cliff.
There were boggans in every little section.

They all kneeled beside Ronin as he pointed up at the moon from the broken top of the tree. "There's our exit." He told them. "Meet me back here when you've got the pod and the slugs."

"How're we supposed to find them?" Nod said defeatedly, waving his hand off.

Y/N gripped his forearm and pointed down below, he looked up at her confusedly before following where she was pointing to.
"We'll follow the slime."

As she spoke, a boggan that had been waking on that particular path slipped on Mub and Grubs slime.

"Aren't you coming with us?" MK turned to Ronin.

"I'm gonna make sure no one follows you." Ronin stood up, tearing off his boggan armour.
"Don't worry, you get the easy part, I get the fun part" he mused with a small smirk.

Then he jumped down, onto the singular bridge that ran in the middle of the hollow tree.
"Hey look! It's a leafman!" He said aloud. The boggan looked around for the voice, but we're to dense to look behind them.
So Ronin spoke again.

"I'll keep this simple... I run, you try to catch me!" He then started to run, jumping away to dodge the boggans attack.

The boggans from all levels jumped to chase him, leaving the area safe so now MK, Nod and Y/N were free to go down without the risk of being caught.

"Let's go" Nos spoke and the three jumped down onto the pathway that has the slime trails on it.

As they began to walk through the tunnel they froze in shock when a bunch of Boggans came their way. However they all just ran past them, so the three just started to walk casually again.