[six] in name & blood...

CHAPTER SIX.
in name & blood...

"Death

"Death. But not for you, gunslinger.
Never for you. You darkle. You tinct.
May I be brutally frank? Go on."
Stephen King

HER FIRST REACTION was a loud "Oh for fuck's sake, NO. There's no way."

No. No to being caught up with the Winchesters in a tangled web impossible to straighten. No to having to deal with being stuck in this universe and risk being killed by yet something supernatural for another day. No to her life suddenly turning into a fanfiction. No to Dean Winchester being her dad.

The gears in her head went on overdrive and her thoughts spiraled more than ever. Yet, Rory was unable to make sense of any of it. Too overwhelmed by it all, her mind worked too fast all while it stopped working altogether.

At the same time, Sam, Dean and Castiel just stood there, looking at Rory expectantly.

"No, there's no way. This is insane," she sat crisscross on the bed, doing unneeded and random hand gestures while speaking, "Like, to a certain degree I can buy the whole being sucked or teleported or whatever into Supernatural, into this world. The multiverse being real is not much of a surprise. And besides, meeting a few of your favorite characters and being sucked into their TV-show? A win is a win. Like even if I die or almost die by the hands of some supernatural shit I won't complain."

Rory ran a hand through her hair, chuckling lightly. "But that I'm related to you two?" She pointed at Sam and Dean. "That's crazy."

Because that was exactly what it was; insanely crazy.

There was no way Dean Winchester could possibly be related to her by blood. No way. She was Rory Mayfield — a teenage girl with a lot of baggage. And although she wasn't normal per say, there was no way she could be a frigging Winchester.

Besides, how could that theory possibly work? If Rory Mayfield in this universe was Dean's kid, who the heck was her dad in the universe were Supernatural was only fictional? It didn't make any sense.