Filler: 1

Now that the excitement had died down. Everyone began to relax as most stood around, some taking seats on the floor. You hummed in content , laying on the cold probably now dirtied floor. You closed your eyes, indicating that you wished to rest.

To take a tiny nap.

Before you could be taken into the sweet embrace of sleep a thought had made it's way through. Slashing and beating the sleep back as its made itself known to you. Your eyes flew open as you abruptly sat up. (E/c) eyes darting towards the lockers. Peeling themselves away from the lockers they look towards the fellow participants in the room. Your abrupt reaction catching the attention of a few of them.

"So uhh... Isn't Kira's stuff in one of these lockers...?"

Everyone sweat dropped at your question. It was so stupid for you to even say that. They all ignored you, refusing to entertain your idiocy.

OH WAIT-

Everyone's heads shot towards the direction of the lockers. A look of panic on their faces.

- - - - - - -

This was just something my brain thought of when I tried to go to sleep right now so I thought it was funny cause it's 3:50AM for me-

Alas I didn't have any other drawings finished except for the sketch I did of Ness (was my first time drawing him)

YOU CANT EVEN TELL ITS HIM SOBS