Chapter 4

"Argh!"

"(Last Name)!?"

The whirling sound of the machine becoming drowned out background noise as the thumping of feet against it's moving floor gradually ceased. Their users pushing a button on it, signaling the machine that they wished to stop. Your body tumbled and rolled as it crashed against the hard floor. The wall seemingly also wishing to have you collide with it. Your chest heaved heavily as your body burned. You uncurled a bit as you coughed and gagged, the exhaustion making it hard to breath. Sweat fell freely down your face while you shook lightly on the ground, causing slight pain to spread without your small form.

Low groans leaving your soft lips as you laid on the floor, most likely bruised from your fall. The machines next to you have long stopped but yours continued on with its whirling sound before a sweaty hand put an end to it's lonely call. Your body ached, just moving a finger seemed to cause you more pain. Your messy (h/c) locks clung onto your face as your tired eyes blinked.

Man... I'm pathetic.

"(Last name), are you okay?" Your (e/c) eyes lazily looked towards the direction of the voice. The very action made you more uneasy. The feeling of nausea coming over you as you let out a shaky breath. It only made the feeling grow. Isagi's blue eyes filled with worried as they stared at your crumbled form on the floor. You were curled up into a ball somewhat, your body shaking lightly as a pained look came onto your face.

The fall couldn't have hurt that much... right?

Isagi dismissed the thought as he watched the smaller male come out of their ball and attempted to sit up. He breathed heavily as he walked over to you it. Raichi just glared at your crumbled form on the ground in annoyance before a smirk made its way onto his face. His yellow eyes glowed with the realization.

You couldn't handle it.

"AHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC!" Raichi bellowed as Isagi shot him a quick glare. Ignoring the dirty look Isagi gave him Raichi just continued on.
"Really! Fucking falling off the treadmill? If you can't handle it then don't fucking bother trying. You're by far the weakest person I've ever seen. I mean, geez, why even bother trying!? You'll never become the best striker, dumbass!"

"Can you get up?"

Isagi asked gently as he extended a sweaty hand towards you. Raichi continuing on with his parade of insults. The embarrassment you could feel making your cheeks flush a bit. Only for it to disappear as the feeling of nausea came back full forced. Your face had scrunched up, showing Isagi that you were still in discomfort. However, it's main cause now being that of Raichi's blaring voice. His insufferable loud voice just echoed throughout your skull, making your brain ache. You gritted your teeth and shakily lifted a hand out towards Isagi's. You gently grasped his outstretched one as he gripped onto yours tightly, noticing how weak your grip was. You offered him a small smile, thanking him silently for the help and concern he's given you.

They're soft...

Isagi quickly shot that thought down as he pulled you up with ease. He wouldn't dare show the slight shock he felt when he pulled you up. He hadn't expected you to be so light. His blue eyes grew wide as you stumbled into him lightly.

He really hadn't expected you to be so light.

Your face slammed against his chest and you let out a inaudible groan. Your legs shook heavily. Grimacing, you rose your arms up and pushed yourself off of the concerned boy. His brows furrowed in worry as you stumbled away from the boy and began looking around the room. Your (e/c) eyes locking onto the door. You forced your shaking legs to carry your tired form to it, a battle raging against time as you did so. You did not want to make your team witness you puke your guts out.