Filler: 2

"(Last Name) you have such a way with words~"

"Huh? Say wha?"

You blinked in confusion as you gazed up towards Bachira. He stood over your seated form as he looked down at you. His yellow eyes shining with admiration and something else. His usual small smile now being replaced with a much larger one, a hint of mischief in it. It reminded you of a Cheshire Cat.

"Nyahahaha~ your little speech! Its got me all fired up!"

The confusion on your face must've spoke for itself as Isagi cleared his throat to butt in. A little annoyance clearly showing on the multi-colored haired boy's face, unbeknownst to you as your attention was now directed towards Isagi.

"He means the one where you said we'll get far."

"Ohhhh,"

You nodded your head as you turned back towards Bachira. He seemingly growing more excited as he nodded enthusiastically. He crouched down and wrapped his arms around your figure while you looked confused.

"Yup~! It was so touching! I cant wait to get to the top with you (n/n)!"

"(N/n)?"

He just give another cat like smile while nodding. You just shrugged your shoulders, accepting the new nick name before glancing back towards Isagi. He looked a bit bashful as he mustered up the courage to speak.

"Uhh... Yeah if I'm honest, it honestly made me hopeful too (last Name)."

"Me too! It was really aspiring!"

"(Last name) is right, we shouldn't have let our pride get in the way of whats important."

"Well of fucking course we'll get to the top. I'LL BE FUCKING CARRYING ALL YOUR ASSES! SO JUST MAKE SURE TO PASS THE BALL TO ME ALL THE TIME DUMBASSES!"

You blinked as a blush slowly made its way onto your face. It was slightly overwhelming as Igarashi, Kunigami, and Raichi all butted in to give in their own thoughts. Isgai just let out a defeated sigh but a smile was on his face, he was clearly happy to see everyone in high hopes. You could feel Bachira's grip around tighten just a little bit. Your brows furrowed. He was still hugging you?

"Aha... Well, it's true. I mean, we all have potential in us. I can see it. And just cause we're the bottom doesn't mean shit. We'll just beat them all and show em who's boss. Prove em wrong for calling of us the worst players,"

"(N/n), you have such a way with words! You got me all fired up again~!"

"Eh?"

And just like that Bachira just pulled you closer to him as he hugged you tighter. He was now sitting on the ground as you were practically pulled into his lap. Rocking you back and forth and as he laughed at your confused and embarrassed expression. You were struggling to get out of his tight grip as the embarrassment burned on your face. Compliments aren't really your thing. You could feel your face growing more and more hot as the rest of your team all came over to thank you for such motivating words and belief in them. Their eyes watching as you got more and more red. You could practically feel yourself wanting to melt. You slumped and went limp in Bachira's grip.

"Eh? (N/n)?"

You didn't respond.

"(Last name)?"

Still no response. He shook your unconscious body before turning towards the crowd of strikers that surrounded the duo. He let out a nervous laugh before speaking.

"Uhhh.. I think (last Name) died guys,"

- - - - - - - - -

Ehehe couldn't help myself! Sadly didn't have any drawings of Bachira finished so here's a Chigiri one LMAO

Not my best, but it was a doodle from when I was like "I need to draw now."

Ngl I was so tempted to put a meme I made there but I'll do it next filler 💀

Also, this fic was first made on quotev however I wanted to post it on Wattpad too because, why not! Another fic that isn't one-shots would be nice! Might make one shots too I dunno, not too sure yet.