CH 2

Yn is now 10.

It was her birthday.
She was roaming around the streets and then decided to go on the swings.
There music sounds were coming from probably a huge party taking place somewhere.

For a while she enjoyed the music but then it was one of her mother's song from previously life.
Not knowingly she started to dance dancing the best the little body of her could.

She danced and danced being more amused by each step until she was interupted

"HEY GIRL"

She turned back to find a man in around his thirties.

He approached her she wasn't shy had experience from her previously life but embarassment hit her as she turned red that he might  have seen her dancing.

"YOUR MOVES WERE AWESOME"

"Uhh the music was good"

"DO YOU WANT TO BE A DANCER IN A SHOW"

"That's a big dream"

"Alright. I am a director there are gonna be auditions on this saturday .
Will you come?"

"No"

"I knew- WAIT? why?"

"Not intersted "
With this she turned to go back.

But the director didn't gave up and after some persudiation she gave in and told him that she would try.

After going home she straight went to the living room with every ounce of courage she had.
Her parents were difficult.

"Sweetie you are back. Mama cooked your favourite dish!"

"Mama Papa we need to talk"
She made eye contact with her father.

"WHAT?"

"AN ACTOR?!"

"Please. It's my birthday please ."

"NO-"
Her father cutted her mother off "Okay but only this one time if you fail never mention the word again"

"YESSSSS!YOU ARE THE BEST"

"B-"

"No buts my word is the final. Let our princess be given a chance ."

The whole day Ivy bounced around in the unbelievable acheivement.

Not it was to practice she had three days.

She danced day and night practicing acting time to time.

The day came there were many other contestants they seemed to know each other.
Ivy came with her father and hwen her time came ashe did her best every step she had practiced she flexed. Her performance was astonishing that much was clear from the director's and the crew member's expressions.

And the very next day she got the expected  call she had been selected.
Her role was to be the freind of the main characterand was given a dance with two other people on her each side. In which she was to shine.

The shooting went on for some days her mother didn't protested she had gotten a topic to brag about to her freinds. They were the quite average family so it was a big deal in her neighbourhood.

Ivy was beyond happy.

Wheb the movie was released her performance was the peak of that .
The song was sung by her on the word of the director.

And so her name boomed.

She became quite popular for some days. Many people even recognized her on the streets.
And another point for  celebration was that her parents allowed her to pursue acting .

She wobdered if Garou saw her on the TV she was excited from the attention she was getting.
There were many other actors too like Akane and kana although she wasn't on their level she had a fair level of share.

But even that wasn't all .
The most important part was

Finally she was in a position to think of her revenge......