ch 3

Yn aka Ivy is 16 now.
She had quite developed having a curvy body with a face that looks like the defination of innocent

She has a recognisable face in the industry , though not much in demand.
Her fame was temporary as a child actor and it was hard for her to catch up but she is managing it.
Though the profits are really low but she manages it after all she loves her job.

"Dad I am working hard . Don't worry"

"Well just beacuse luck was with you at the start doesn't means it will be forever like that"

"Please don't say like that"

"Fine I am giving you sometime if you don't impress me then I will have to decide for you "

"I will do my best"

Her father stormed off the room.
Ivy leaned on the couch thinking what was gonna become of her.
Her parents didn't stopped hitting her but it was better from before.
She didn't wanted it to be ruin.
It was the night before the starting of her high school life.

She was homeschooled in this life.
So it was a really big opportunity for her to try making freinds.
She didn't have any freinds except for Drake whom she was forced to be with whenever his family would come over. He was a bastard that's how she defined him a 'bastard'.

And worse he was gonna be in the same school.
She had decided to ignore him and make real freinds.
She didn't wanted even one was fine just one freind by her side.
She wanted someone ,someone to be close to her. To warm her cold hands up.
She did many times feel numb she wanted to be her previous self again.....but that all was secondary ,

She decided to play the role of the popular girl already being prepared for it .
She wanted to be popular in the school full of elite people related to entertainment industry.

For the first day she had decided to stay back and watch all the kids their potential ,their connections and how she could be benefited by them.

She wanted,wanted to revenge her mother and father's death.
And hers too .

She went to her room as she remembered her journey it was long.
A very long journey.
Being reincarnated in the same world she had daydreamed about it she did be outstanding and all but now she knew the flaws and faults of having too much experience.

You see the sides of people as children that you don't wanna.

You can see thriugh how they are Being manipulated by none other than their parents themselves.

Garou was her crush in her previous life she decided to propose to him on the last day they had met but fate palyed it and she wasn't able to utter the words.
The day she moved and left him there was some type of emptiness in her heart . Soon it became familiar and drained the warmth her hands were always numb she never knew why? Shouldn't the love supposed to be faded with time? What had he done to her.........He never knew.

He was her first crush and till date has been the only one.

Will I be able to have highschool romance? Well would be more intersting then going for someone twice your age.

At the thought of it she smiled.