Ch 13

It was Sunday.
Ivy's third day in the Hoshino's household. Ruby was always clinging to her while Mikoto encouraged to be more open in regards of her experinece and thoughts. While Aqua was almost never there gone before Ivy wakes up coming back when Ivy was asleep . She didn't go to school for the last two days and decided to join from the next week.

Ruby helped her catch up with the notes.

About the Idol group she had to join from the day after . It was her ,Ruby ,Mem-cho and Kana in the group. She knew Mem cho from the dating show she had acted in. She was also a regular follower of hers and always watched her videos as soon as published. And for Kana she was one of her favourite idol.

It was evening She was alone at the house as Mikoto was out shopping for the dinner and Ruby was gone out with a freind. Ruby invited her but she politely rejected as she wasn't much in the mood to go out she was busy. Busy freaking out from the upcoming changes in her life.

She was lying on the couch staring at the sealing giving thoughts to all kinds of happenings that had happened in the last week.
She heard a doorbell and went to open the door.

There was Aqua.
Wearing a blue hoodie with some bags in his hand. She opened the door wide to let him in and as he entered she closed it as a matter of courtesy.

"Hi"
"Hello"
"Been a while"
"I guess " she replied.

It was weird even though they lived under the same roof now they haven't talked much.

She sat on the couch Aqua sat besides her motioning to get the remote .

"Movie?"
He asked glancing at her.
"Yeah sure"

"Genre?"
"Any as long as it's good"

"Then I know one . Wait here I am coming"

He said going towards the kitchen.
After a while he came back with coke and popcorn in his hands which he set on the table.

He then started the movie that he had thought of.

"It's action mixed with adventure. You will like it"

"Ohh "

The movie continued both didn't talked much during it and when it finished both were left with a new sense of inspiration.

"It was awesome "

"Glad to hear that"

"Mhm between where are you always ?"

"Well I am a busy person.  Today I was on a date with Akane"

"Oh"

Why does that sting I wonder

"What about you ? What are you doing nowadays must be hard adjusting so fast."

" Yeah it is you know I am very grateful to you thanks really I will pay some day for sure.  I am mostly watching random yt videos or listening to music"

"Chill.  Which type of music do you listen"

"Any as long as it's good but mostly of Lana. You? "

"I like the songs of Ai ither than that rock such as of neffex ,skillet or etc"

"Ohh"

It was almost night and very soon Mikoto and Ruby returned.

They did dinner and soon went to bed .
Ruby had a habit to cuddle during sleep.
Ivy wondered with whom she cuddled with before her and then a certain thought crossed her mind on which she blushed so hard and choked. Ruby woke up worried but Ivy handled it finely and both of them returned to sleep.

What am I even thinking!
AQUA AND CUDDLES
IT'S WILD

A THOUGHT THAT NEVER SHOULD ONE LET CROSS HIS MIND ....