Ch 12

The family lived in an apartment complex.
The house was pretty big with a large living room with a huge TV in the middle adjoined with dining space and kitchen.
There were three rooms in the house.
One each for Miyako ,Ruby and Aqua.

Which meant Ivy had to share with Ruby .
She never had a roommate so it was a new experience. She didn't saw Aqua the whole day in the house. It was evening after the crazy morning Miyako and Ruby helped her move in bringing her stuffs .

Ruby's room was quite big so it wasn't hard to adjust. It was a double bed which they would be sharing.  The room was covered with posters of Ai and aesthetics of pink and violet. It had a small sized couch on which not more than two people could fit. A computer table besude which was a study table. The window was decorated with satin curtains of purple shade . It felt like a pretty room.

Ivy personally preffered grey or black but she didn't minded at all. She was grateful and embarrassed for all they were doing for her.

After unpacking Ivy sat on the couch while Ruby straightened lying on the bed sitting looking at her.

"You have a nice taste for stuff"

"You have better" Ivy said admiring the view of the room she was about to live in for god knows how long.

"Hehe "

Ivy smiled.

"You are not alone anymore" we are with you ask whenever you need anything.

She said coming closer to Ivy hugging her. Ivy felt more embarrassed by her concern.
"Th-Thanks "

Ruby smiled.

There was a door knock the girls were sitting in the living room on the huge blue colored couch strolling back and forth on random channels on the TV.

Ruby opened the door and frowned.

"You are late."

"Was busy"

He came in and waved at Ivy who waved back with a small side there was no end to the embarrasment on this day sitting in a classmate's house  turning into a permanent guest.

Miyako went in to take a call and make the food.

"Make yourself at home"
Said Aqua sitting besides her.
"Right"

Aqua laughed .

With a confused expression Ivy looked at him
"What?"
"You are cute when you are embarrassed ."
Ivy looked in the other direction trying to get her soft blush under control which didn't seemed to work.
Did he just called me cute
OMG why the heck my cheeks feel warm

"I will pay the rent for myself" she said changing the topic

"No you won't " Miyako said popping her head from the kitchen counter.

"You are family now obviously you won't "

He said looking straight at her with an unreedable expression.

"I-I THANKS"
She almost yelled.
Then covered her mouth as her cheeks got more red at her reaction.

Damn

Aqua laughed and so did Ruby turning her attention from the show she was watching.

"You are adorable" said Ruby.

Aqua didn't said anything.
"Thanks" she said hanging her face down.

"So do you want to change your tittle into Hoshino?" Said Miyako coming to sit back at the couch after putting the dish on the stove.

"I don't know"

"No need to worry about that take your time" said Aqua getting up from his seat and heading to him room as Ivy nodded.

It was a night full of awkwardness and laughs for a long time which Ivy missed.

If anyone has suggestions or ideas free feel to provide.