ch 7

Some time passed by and the show got popular after the incident with akane. She bursted and attacked Yuki because of enviness she fwlt not getting any screen time her reputation was ruined and people felt sorry for Yuki.  recently happened and today was the shoot after that the director didn't posted how Yuki hugged her in return resulting in the growing popularity of the show. But Akane's image was gone.

Ivy's father praised Ivy for the good popularity she again got.She was the cool one on the set.
Her life was pretty much messed up she was trying to think of a solution to not get enaged to the bastard.

Akane didn't talked much the whole time on set . Ivy tried to get close to her but each one of her attempt failed.
"I am here for youif you need to talk"
"Yeah Thanks "
Why are the teenagers so complicated these days?!

And soon in the evening her phone rang she got a call from Yuki.

"WHAT?!"
Her parents weren't home so they were not a problem, she rushed on foot walking on a faster pace to the place everyone was gathered it wasn't much far from her house.

There Yuki was hugging Akane as the poor girl cried.
Aqua was there too.

She wanted to slap Akane for doing something as stupid as a suicide but then decided to be a watcher.
The matter calmed down after a bit .
It was night already and everyone started to leave after hugging and bidding bye to Akane letting her know everyone was there for her.

"Take care silly"
"Sorry for worrying you Ivy "
"No problem bye"

Aqua also bidded Her bye.

After 5 minutes Ivy turned to her side
"Are you stalking me?"
"No my house is in the same direction"
"Hmph"

"Well you are the hero 9f the day for saving Akane" said Ivy
"I simply did what anyone would have"
Ivy frowned .

The weather was windy it just stopped raining before a while.
"Arima or Akane?"
"What?"
He asked nonchantly.
"Don't play the fool. They both like you"
"Well I prefer older girls"
" Are you a pervert?"
"Who isn't?"
Ivy turned red.
"We are underaged!"
Ivy said with a higher pitch of voice.
Aqua laughed.

"I was kidding"
"Uhh don't mess with me"

"This is where we part ways. Bye"
Aqua said turning in other direction.

"Bye"

After a while Ivy reached home and to her horror her parents were already there.

"WHERE WERE YOU THIS LATE AT NIGHT?!" Shouted her mother.
"WE GOT A CALL FROM DRAKE'S FAMILY! HOW WOULD THEY HAVE FELT IF THEY KNEW THIER IN LAW WAS OUT AT NIGHT AT THIS TIME "
Said her father
"Sorry dad"

He holded her by her wrist as she shouted in pain .
Then he slapped her accross the face.
"You know right who I am."
Yeah a jobless bastard
"Y-yes dad"

"Now go and change repeat it again and I won't be so easy again"

Her father headed to his room her mother following behind him.

She ran to her room.

Should I get my revenge on them fir-
Then she took a deep breath.
No they are family. Can't do as soon as I turn 21 the first thing I am doing is leaving this wretched house. I will send them some money each month and then after taking my revenge live a happy life and meet Garou. [You get to be a legimate adult at the age 21 just suppose that it happens in many countries jnstead of 18]

But for all taht to happen I need to remove Drake fron my life....WHY IS THIS SO DAMN HARD!
Need to figure out something but what there's no way .
Wait I am marrying him after graduating....I will turn 18 What if I run away but for that I will have to wait 3 years after marrying him ...
3 years with him.
And I will lose all my contacts and image in thr industry.

DAMN

I hate this world just so much.......