ch 6

The more views I get the more motivated I am . So want new ch spam the comment section.
And you will keep getting good ch things will be spicy after a few ch be tuned...
AND SPAM THE COMMENT SECTION!!

Thd next day Ivy woke up early to do makeup her father didn't hit on her face which was lucky for her also her school dress covered her whole hand.
She decided to wear a scarf around her neck to cover the wounds there.
Many students too wore accessories to compliment their looks.

She headed down her mother and father greeted her with smiles.
"Sweetie take care in the school. "
"Right no need to do something stupid"
"Yes dad "
Right so you get to live without being in jail.

She took her seat on the table the much of the dinner went in silence.
She took a bus to school.

Her father didn't worked. He stopped as soon as Ivy started to make money.
Recently she got an offer from sweet tomorrow and decided to take on the role. It was a dating program she didn't had any motivation to get a lover but she decided to join as the pay was good enough.

She entered the classroom and spotted Aqua. He was looking out of the window.
She approached his seat and sat beside him.
"Yo" she said.
"Hi"

"So did you the homework"
He looked at her
Was it a awkward question?!?
Gimme some social skills I need them....Now what shoul-"

"Yeah "
"Ohh"

He looked back at the open window.
"You are also in sweet tomorrow show?"
Aqua said looking back at her.
"Uhh yeah.  Wait are you too?"
"Yes"
"Wow that's a surprise "
"Huh?"
"Nothing never mind"

I mean he doesn't looks the dating one time....He has looks but his personality is like that of a serial killer.
Uhh yes most of the serial killers ars introvert....I am one too but well I am....
Well he has looks should I-! Wait what am I thinking.
It's a dating show I will just show my chill side no need to date.
I will just get a boy behind the scenes we will be like siblings someone like that or I will see whatever happens!

The teacher soon came in.
Ivy searched for the book in her bag but by some miracle it wasn't there.
I remember i putted it there?!

"Here"
Aqua pushed his book in between them both.
Ivy gave an awkward smile"Hehe sorry for the trouble"

"It's fine "

The classes went just like that and interval came.
All students left their classes and went to the cafeteria.

Ivy spotted Ruby and approached her with her tray.
"Hey "
"Hiii come on sit"
She shifted to give space to Ivy she sat there.
Minami and Frill were also there.
The girls did some random conversations.
And soon returned to class.

The rest of the day passed by just like that.

                        ♡♡♡♡

All the cast members along with the crew member were present. The shooting was about to start.

Ivy spotted Aqua and approached him.
Memcho,Yuki and Akane were talking together.
While Nobuyuki and Kengo were roaming around the set.

"I ain't planning to either" said Aqua.
"I would just roam around just playing the role of a dumb girl or I will see something else."
"I see"

The shoot started.
Yuki was the star of the show getting most of the screentime she carried herself like a queen around the set showing signs of affection to Nobuyuki.
While Aqua and mem-cho flirted.
Kengo and Ivy roamed around the whole set pulling stupid pranks.
Ivy knew the tricks to get popularity.
Say something that can offend a small part of the community but for the major it supports and your popularity booms as the major of the community spams posts.

While Akane barely got any screentime and just followed adound Yuki.

The shooting went on like a introduction to the cast memebrs showing their really personalities in the camera. Well can't be called real almost all of them faked their persona.

And soon Ivy's father came to get her.