14th April 1912

14th April 1912

Enzo and I had stayed up until seven o'clock in the morning, just talking. I had eventually woken up at three o'clock in the afternoon and laid in bed, waiting for Enzo to wake up.

But after five minutes I got bored and woke him up myself by tracing my finger over his collarbone. He had turned his head towards me and halfway opened his eyes, a smile on his lips, "Good morning, Gorgeous."

We had had dinner together, which was really elegant, with crystal chandeliers hanging everywhere. Enzo had compelled a first class woman to let me borrow a fancy dress and shoes. Which I thought was wrong, but didn't complain.

Then we just went back to our room.

Enzo had decided to go for a bath. The bathroom was attached to his bedroom, unlike in third class where about seven hundred people had to share two.

I was laying on top of the bed, reading a book.

"Fern?" Enzo called out.

I smiled and replied with, "Yes?"

"Can you come here a second?" He asked.

"Enzo, you're in the bath!" I called back, a blush forming on my cheeks just thinking about it.

"So, it's full of bubbles. Please?"

"Fine," I grumbled as I got up and placed the book down, making my way into the bathroom.

I opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind me.

He was telling the truth. The only thing visible was his head.

He gave me a lazy smile, his eyes hooded.

"Join me," He said casually, while I blushed again.

I was at loss for words.

"Come on, just don't think about it," He said, as he lifted himself into a sitting position, exposing his chest, covered in bubbles.

I took a deep breath, and thought 'What have I got to lose?'.

"Close your eyes," I said.

"You're no fun," he groaned, but listened anyway.

I stripped down quickly, until I was standing in the nude, goosebumps forming over my arms and legs.

I stepped into the hot water and sat myself down, using the bubbles to cover myself with.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

He did, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Turn around," he said.

I frowned in confusion but complied.

I squealed when he grabbed ahold of my hips and pulled me back towards him, while he chuckled. Water splashed over the edge of the bath and onto the floor, but Enzo didn't take any notice.

He put his hands on my shoulders and began to massage them. His hands every so often making their way across my back and shoulder blades, easing out the tension.

The way I relaxed under his touch amazed me.

We washed and talked for a while.

When out of nowhere he brought his mouth down to my ear and whispered, "You are so beautiful."

"Thank you Enzo," I said, craning my neck to look at him.

He smiled down at me, before moving his face to the crook of my neck and placing a kiss there.

I gasped as his scorching hot lips made contact with my flesh.

He continued to place kisses there until, finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I swiftly turned around and grabbed his face between my hands and placed my lips upon his. He didn't act surprised, he just grabbed my hips and held me closer.

Our lips moved in sync, our tongues occasionally touching.

Enzo pulled back slightly. "We should take this to the other room," he said, breathing heavily.

He hopped out the bath and wrapped a towel around his waist. He grabbed a second towel and held it up for me.

I didn't even care that he could see my body that time, I just got out the bath and took the towel from him.

I walked into the bedroom, Enzo staying in the bathroom, I assumed to clean up the floor.

I dried myself off but kept the towel around me, feeling slightly embarrassed.

I spotted a box of matches on a desk on the other side of the room and candles dotted around. I lit a few and turned down the big lights in the room.

Enzo strode in a few minutes later, towel around his waist. He walked slowly over to me and embraced me, pulling me into his bare chest. He had his face in the crook of my neck again, placing open-mouthed wet kisses there.

"We don't have to do this you kn-," I cut him off, placing a finger on his lips.

"I want to," I reassured him.

He leaned down and kissed both my cheeks and forehead before our lips finally met.

He walked me backwards towards the bed, never breaking contact, only slowing down our kisses.

The evening was completely blissful.

***

We laid in bed, holding each other, our legs tangled and our naked bodies pressed against each other.

My head was on his chest, my left arm over his stomach.

It wasn't my first time, which was seen as completely scandalous, since I wasn't married to him. A lady was pretty much seen as a whore if she had sex before marriage.

But somehow it felt like a whole new experience. Maybe it's the fact that none of the blokes I had been with before, cared about whether I enjoyed it, and Enzo did, or maybe it was because he was a vampire. Maybe they had special skills to make a person feel good, mind, body and soul.

I placed a kiss on his bare chest, no longer feeling embarrassed, but more empowered and encouraged.

He hummed in content, making me smile.

Suddenly, there was a shudder and everything in the room shook for a moment or so.

I sat up, looking at Enzo in confusion, hoping he'd know what had happened, but he looked just as confused as me.

We climbed out of bed, got dressed quickly and made our way to the top deck, seeing if anyone knew what had made the ship shudder.

The bow of the ship had chunks of ice on it, and people stood around looking either worried or pretty relaxed, confusing me even further.

Captain Smith and a few crew men walked passed and we overheard them saying something about an iceberg.

That's when I realised what had happened, Titanic had hit an iceberg, that was what made the ship shudder.

I looked at Enzo who looked like he was concentrating on something.

He then looked at me, his eyes wide.

"What is it?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"The ship is going to sink. They're going to be putting people into lifeboats in a while," he was holding something back, I could tell.

"What are keeping from me?" I asked, in a whisper.

He closed his eyes for a second. "There is roughly two hours until it's going to sink and they're putting women and children in the lifeboats first. Which means I..."

"Might not get off the ship in time," I finished for him.

My blood ran cold.

A/N I am not writing any smut. That's why I left out the part where they had sex. I am only sixteen,I do not feel comfortable writing it, so I apologise if you wanted me to write some. Maybe in the future I will come back to this chapter and fill in the blank but for now that's all it's going to be.