Disclaimer

Hello wonderful people! Thank you so much for reading this story that I wrote almost four years ago, which is insane. That being said, four years ago I was a pubescent child who started writing these stories strictly for my own enjoyment. Never would I have thought there would be other people- let alone 1 million other people who would want to read it. Due to the fact that this started just by me messing around, I took a lot of different oneshots from Pinterest and worked them into the story. They were NOT my original ideas, nor are they my work.

Unfortunately, I have no idea whom to give that credit to and honestly, there are too many in here for me to go searching for. Just to be fully transparent with you all- that work is not mine. I think I did that in "She's Mine" too but all the other books are strictly my work after I realized people actually wanted to read what I wrote. So- just so that I can give as much credit as I can to whoever wrote those, I wanted to put this out there.

Also, please be kind. I wrote this when I was 13,14 and edited it when I was 15. That little girl had no clue what she was doing, so for her sake- be nice in the comments. Yes, there are plot holes, and yes I spelled their name wrong, but this is Wattpad for goodness sake. If you've been on here for as long as I have you know that the quality of writing has increased on this site, but I wrote these stories back when everyone was writing Wither Magcon, one direction, or Jacob Sartorius fanfics so at least it's not that all right?

Anywho.... Thank you, guys, so much for reading, it truly does mean a lot. I know a lot of you have been supporting me since 2017 and that's insane. Thanks for feeding my passion for writing :)